hot tub timing

during the recent nationwide cold snap i was very glad that my hot tub was only steps from my backdoor. Even then I only went out
when the wind was calm. and I wore a stocking hat to keep my ears warm. Stache and hair got ice coated. Fun times

This topic was edited
RE:hot tub timing

during the recent nationwide cold snap i was very glad that my hot tub was only steps from my backdoor. Even then I only went outwhen the wind was calm. and I wore a stocking hat to keep my ears warm. Stache and hair got ice coated. Fun times

Knowing the wind was going to be howling, I turned mine down a few degrees to save a few pennies. Now that the artic blast has passed me and temps are back above 0F, it is nice to have it just off the patio door.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I love the idea of hot tubbing in winter. Never have. Maybe once but been so long.
It could be more fun with others.
I don't think I would go put in the cold we just had a few days ago.

This post was edited

I dont have a hot tub but its on my list. That said, I think it wouldve been great fun to get in it at our 20F mark. My potential hot tub spot is sheltered from the wind so I envision cold temps, a hot tub and a great view of the woods. Oh yes, a large glass of red wine!

This post was edited

heat wave in Atlanta...up to 50 after 2 degree windchill sat nite

This post was edited