Daring Public nakedness

So I'm interested in expanding my public naked adventures, but still within "respectful" limits. Is there anyone that has any public naked adventures they would be willing to share? I would really like to do a naked store experience! Has anyone done that?

I am finding that I am a bit of an exhibitionist. I'm not trying to be rude or forceful about it, allthough it can be interpreted that way by textiles, I just have a bit of "I don't care who see's me" attitude. Not in the sense of trying to be offensive, but in the sense that I just like being naked in public, and really am not bothered about who see's me. I spent the entirety of this last summer (actually started it around April/May) driving naked to work and back every day! I would leave early every morning and walk naked in public around many different public venues around 4am. I got gas for my truck naked, cash from the atm naked, walked the local public bike/walking path naked. I even got stopped a couple times by the local police while naked, they let me go because I wasn't reported by anyone. It's not an automatic arrestable offence to be naked in public in my state(Washington).

This topic was edited
RE:Daring Public nakedness

You've already pushed the envelope farther than me! I really would be worried about an arrest going into a store naked, although I have enjoyed driving my sports car naked, with the top down, and I have several trails in the mountains that I routinely hike naked in the summertime. I have been seen by clothed hikers a couple of times. Where I used to live, I've strolled up to the street corner naked late at night, but I won't try it where I live now. Too many surveillance cameras. Good luck but be careful.

This post was edited

Hey---
Great post. And yes, a lot of us are looking to find more opportunities to run around naked. Not easy. It sounds like you have really pushed the envelope and gotten away with a lot without any trouble. Just be smart about this.
If you are looking for "easier" ways to be totally nude in public, check out some of the World Naked Bike Rides in different cities. Definitely a big thrill and no trouble with cops or whatever. It takes a lot of nerve to ride around naked in a town or city, so even though the events are usually "legit," they really hit that need-to-be-naked nerve.
Have fun.

This post was edited

So I'm interested in expanding my public naked adventures, but still within "respectful" limits. Is there anyone that has any public naked adventures they would be willing to share? I would really like to do a naked store experience! Has anyone done that?I am finding that I am a bit of an exhibitionist. I'm not trying to be rude or forceful about it, allthough it can be interpreted that way by textiles, I just have a bit of "I don't care who see's me" attitude. Not in the sense of trying to be offensive, but in the sense that I just like being naked in public, and really am not bothered about who see's me. I spent the entirety of this last summer (actually started it around April/May) driving naked to work and back every day! I would leave early every morning and walk naked in public around many different public venues around 4am. I got gas for my truck naked, cash from the atm naked, walked the local public bike/walking path naked. I even got stopped a couple times by the local police while naked, they let me go because I wasn't reported by anyone. It's not an automatic arrestable offence to be naked in public in my state(Washington).

It is a chargeable offense in many states.

This post was edited

I too discovered that I am an exhibitionist. I live being the OON (Only One Naked in a group). I just decided recently to wall from one beach to a hill and to the next beach buck naked at 3 am in the night. The ones who were awake on the beach were treated for a naked soul walking amidst their space. It was thrilling

This post was edited

I was able to end the year with friends. They were okay with me being the only one naked in their house. Waking up and getting my coffee and sitting with them. I was naked all the time with them. I like the idea that I am the only one naked. It seems to be that I am an Exhibitionist and love it.

This post was edited

Well, it happened again. I was able to go back to see my friends. Same thing again, playing cards and being the only one naked. And then waking up in the morning to sit down with them on the couch and I have coffee. Getting up to refill my cup. I was the only naked person in the house. What a great feeling.

This post was edited