RE:Nudist Shaving Party

I would never et anyone shave me.

This post was edited

Out of all the threads to necropost...this bizarre one? I'm not one to yuck someone's yum but what even, my peeps? Something about a party where everyone plays with knives and sharp objects on each other seems batshit.

This post was edited

Out of all the threads to necropost...this bizarre one? I'm not one to yuck someone's yum but what even, my peeps? Something about a party where everyone plays with knives and sharp objects on each other seems batshit.

Any one I know do not use sharp knives to save, electric razors are the way to go, and no stubble!

This post was edited

I'll give it a miss. I prefer to shave/trim myself

This post was edited

Now seating Shaving, party of two! I believe the shaving of one's private areas is way too personal to include more than their partner. It isn't only the trust of the person with the razor but also the deep intimacy involved when you're that close to another person's parts. At the same time, if you have more than one partner, why the heck not! Back when I was still in my wild and crazy times I would have done it for any pretty pussy who asked, but now I know the full focus on my honey is more important than any perceived benefit to sharing my razor talents with anyone else. To each his or her own. If I was single I would surely consider such activities with willing women ~ don't think I could bring my head all the way around to helping a man out of his fur suit no matter how good a friends we were.

This post was edited

did you shave eveerything

This post was edited

I shaved everything accept my arms and legs

This post was edited

Every two or three weeks, my wife shaves me and I shave her. Use an electric razor, less blood-letting. Most of the time this has led to "other" interesting activities. So,,, a good time will be had by all.

This post was edited

When I was much younger I had a wild idea about shaving and that clean look. Only my opinion but round where I am it seemed in those days not many did such things from how comments were made. I seem to remember that after shaving I didn't want it to grow back so used some type of immack creme, which started to burn and then I washed it off never doing that again. The cream was designed to remove unwanted hair and although many many years have past now it certainly worked its magic because I've never had to trim or shave ever since. Now thesedays the world and chemicals have moved on and most stuff on the market is water based and not that good for anything. I'd be very sceptical now about shaving what I've got left just in case nothing ever did grow back? You see its my body but not necessarily my viewpoints or opinions that matter. Your body belongs to your wife and your wifes body belongs to you, so all discussions and understandings must be properly understood before anything is done.

This post was edited

When I was much younger I had a wild idea about shaving and that clean look. Only my opinion but round where I am it seemed in those days not many did such things from how comments were made. I seem to remember that after shaving I didn't want it to grow back so used some type of immack creme, which started to burn and then I washed it off never doing that again. The cream was designed to remove unwanted hair and although many many years have past now it certainly worked its magic because I've never had to trim or shave ever since. Now thesedays the world and chemicals have moved on and most stuff on the market is water based and not that good for anything. I'd be very sceptical now about shaving what I've got left just in case nothing ever did grow back? You see its my body but not necessarily my viewpoints or opinions that matter. Your body belongs to your wife and your wifes body belongs to you, so all discussions and understandings must be properly understood before anything is done.

This post was edited