For President: 2024

Here is a simple topic: At this stage of the game, who do you support for President in 2024....and why?

This topic was edited
RE:For President: 2024

To be honest, I dunno. No matter who seeks the nomination, he will be a mega-giga MAGA maniac. And Hitler. And Genghis Khan (pronounced with a "J", just like John Kerry pronounced it, of course), and drags his dog behind the pick-em-up truck at 80mph.

So it won't matter. Plus, all those new Democratic voters who are crossing the non-existent border... Biden got 81 million ballots in 2020; in 2024, he's going to get 130 million ballots. And the 2024 election will be the safest, most secure election in the history of elections, all the way back to Hammurabi.

Yes, I'm a bit discouraged. Sorry.

This post was edited

I too worry about all of the cheating that was present last time and was evident in Arizona during the midterms. (f you have not seen it, watch the trailer for "2000 Mules" which clearly shows solid evidence of voter fraud).

For now though, on the Republican side, most see either Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis. However, there are many instances where the early front runner is not the nominee. We shall see.

On the Democrat side, if we assume that Joe Biden runs, he will be the nominee. It is quite rare that a sitting president is not renominated (See Lyndon Johnson for one who was not). To me, the question is whether Biden keeps Kamala Harris or dumps her for candidate, presumably a woman. Today's gossip is that he will replace Harris, with either Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama.

This post was edited

If he lives dangerously, he'll pick Hillary. She has access to the security camera power. ;) Just teasing...

This post was edited

If he picks Hillary, he will need a food taster!

This post was edited

Without further ado, here is my fearless prediction on what will happen on the Republican side in the upcoming 2024 election.......

As background, little by little we are seeing more information on the damage, including deaths, that have been caused by the vaccine shots. Of course, some will continue to deny this, but any honest reading of the facts will bear this out. As the months move forward, this will become a more common narrative. OK, so then what?

Well, someone must be blamed for this, right? And that someone will be Donald Trump. Prognosticators will say, "He was President when these vaccines were rushed through. There was little of the usual oversight. It was all, rush, rush, rush. As a result, we got a vaccine that was arguably more dangerous than the illness itself. " The goal, of course, will be to damage his nomination prospects and therefore his election. Trump will lash out in anger, as only he can.

Like it or not, the story-line and Trump's reaction will tend to draw voters way from Trump. This should then open the nomination a bit more for others, with the most likely beneficiary being Ron DeSantis.

This post was edited

I'm hoping for a Trump/DeSantis ticket in 2024.

many don't like Trump.... but things were going really well... until the pandemic hit.... and was recovering a little while after the lockdown eased up.. Prior to the change of power....

This post was edited

I don't have a dog in this hunt yet, and whoever gets my vote will have to earn my vote. I want a candidate with a backbone, has integrity, is honest, and believes in the founding principles, the constitution, free market capitalism and believes in and does the right thing. This election can't be about PERSONALITIES and grinding axes. This election must be about the direction of the country. The stakes are too high for it to be a pissing match and ax grinding........no matter how satisfying that may be.

Frankly, I'm convinced that the country that we had just 30 years ago is gone and isn't ever coming back. What was considered common sense 30 years ago is now considered right wing extremism. Disney World of the 80's would be burned to the ground today for not being woke enough.

This post was edited

A very combative, but accurate picture of the "Deep State".....

https://rumble.com/v32dqf6-see-the-meme-frank-lutz-calls-the-most-alarming-political-ad-of-the-year.html

This post was edited

I just saw the article about Joe Burden asking for funding for a new Covid vaccine & the ability to mandate it; just when we thought it couldnt get any more draconian. The question is will the apathetic public be willing to invest the energy to stop it? Burden is too frail to attempt a national campaign & would not last. It would be far too evident to even try to hide. My concern is he may try another campaign from the basement validated by Covid-19s resurgence & thus allow his campaign to be viable to the American left. Lets hope not as the countrys social elasticity is reaching its limit & a failure could be catastrophic.

This post was edited

I support Trump for President in 2024. He loves America, he is fair-minded, he has the courage to tell it as he sees it. He will undo as much damage as he can caused by the Biden administration. But, the elites are determined to get him! Trump says he already knows who he wants for his VP. Pretty sure it won't be DeSantis, but DeSantis has a lot of time to develop and run. I think the frontrunners are Ben Carson and Sarah Huckabee Sanders. It is encouraging that Trump is ahead in most polls, but the election is state by state. He is ahead in most of the swing states, which is good. March 5 will be a big day since I expect Trump to sew up the nomination that day. Then things will get very interesting. As many predicted, the civil and criminal court cases are going nowhere. Pretty clear that none of them can be concluded before the 2024 elections. He has been more focused on issues lately, great, - the economy, the border, crime and our terrible foreign policy! Reagan asked the voters - are you better off than you were 4 years ago? Trump should be asking that same question - the answer is a loud, reverberating NO!

This post was edited