Happy New Year Panhandle Nudists

Its almost that time again. December 31, 2022 turns into January 1, 2023 and all sorts of resolutions and promises are made to the betterment of self and society. In my past professional life, Ive been working both in the states and beyond & had huge, small personal & zero celebration at the stroke of midnight. Its not a huge deal for 2023 to start but maybe we should all ask what can we do different? Say hello to your neighbor & the person you pass on the way into Walmart, dont blast your horn at the rude person that cut you off in traffic and remember to always tell your sweetie *I love you *. Those three things can start a change in everyones world. As an adder, my wife just noted that was a nice statement; its more than that. Its a call or opportunity to better the lives of people around us; its an easy challenge & we can all accomplish it handily. In the words of that sports company, *just do it!* Whats your plan?

This topic was edited
RE:Happy New Year Panhandle Nudists

Happy Nude Year let's pray 2023 is better than 2022 , i've made a few resolutions but they are hard to always keep. it was super cold here other day with that arctic blast even saw a few snowflakes after the blast went by and yesterday i was outside picking up pine cones, pine straw and tree limb in a tee shirt and jeans i probably could have wore shorts and if not the front yard nude - can't wait till spring .

This post was edited
RE:Happy New Year Panhandle Nudists

...Say hello to your neighbor & the person you pass on the way into Walmart, dont blast your horn at the rude person that cut you off in traffic and remember to always tell your sweetie *I love you *. Those three things...

Yes, those three things illustrate some of the many ways to enjoy life. It is in how we choose to respond to events in our lives that can put happy wrinkles on our faces as we get old along with good memories to go with them.

This post was edited