Single men in TN

I know that all the ladies here in this group have noticed this but it's amazing how many single men have profiles on TN. Now no doubt that some of them are legitimate true nudist without a significant other, but when you figure that (and this is a guess) over 80% of the profiles here are single men, we all know that most of them are just creepers and lurkers that are only here to check out the vast assortment of female photos and make inappropriate comments. While I am a true nudist and I don't care who sees my nude body, it is still a bit creepy in a way. Especially when this site is supposed to be for true nudist (there are other sites for swingers and guys looking to hook up) and there are guys looking for hookups and guys using sexual type names such as bigthick7inch, hammerhard, Player1710, 69fan4 life, 69foruandme, 69rawsex, 69cumfreak, and 69pussy. I'm going to make a wild guess and say none of them are true nudist. Ok rant over. I have still made some good friends here and I'm glad to be a member.

This topic was edited
RE:Single men in TN

You are so right with your comments and we could not agree more

This post was edited

We truly believe that your thoughts and comments are spot on about the vast majority of single Male profiles on this website are more than likely not true nudists. A second prevalent issue is that many men are making profiles portraying themselves as women. If you notice, most of these profiles have no personal information filled out about themselves and offer no images of their nudist life.

Unless a friend request is from a couple and have a completely filled out profile with their pictures we will most likely not friend them. Far too many fakes and picture collectors here!

This post was edited

Odd, because if I were to ball park I would say like 50% married men and 30% single men. But I am only basing it on my stalkers - maybe I am too old for the single guys to hit on, lol.

I suppose the compassionate side of me has some sympathy for the lurkers. Probably on some level they just want to be accepted, like we all do. They just have a very F'd up way of expressing it, lol. The fakers - yea, that is a whole 'nother ball of wax. No sympathy there. And the over the top screen names I could do without.

This post was edited

I agree with you, Lori , I love womens bodies. There is no question, but I am a true nudist. I love being nude I love being nude with friends and yes, there are a lot of creepers on here! I keep getting friend requests from both single men and even couples, claiming to be a true Nudists, and my profile is very easy to understand. I want people to have preferably nude photos up at least one, I want them to read my profile and send a message or a note when they apply for my friendship. I have refused a half dozen just this week alone. I even had one creeper that told me he wanted a threesome with my friend Mary, that is in my photos, and his wife and him. He said he would let me know if I could participate! What in the hell is that? He got blocked, of course!

This post was edited

I agree with most of what all of you are saying. I am a married man who's wife does not share his love for being naked. Other than a couple local nudist friends (one is the Avon lady) the website is my only contact with other nudists. I appreciate the naked body, both female and male. Yes, I make comments and compliments, some may be a little blunt, but there honest. I believe that every body is beautiful. It doesn't matter if she 36 - 24 -36 or 58 - 52 - 62, or he is 6 foot 200 pounds with a 10 inch penis or 5 foot 8 and 300 pounds with a 5 inch penis, they are beautiful. Funny story, the other day there was a couple standing facing away. I complimented the woman on her gorgeous ass. She responded, thanks, but that's my husband's ass. I love being naked and miss being around other nudists. The reason I became a member is to make friends across the country and around the world. What AGGRAVATES me is those that say ALL their pictures are for friends only, but get to look at mine, or those who's profile is private. Thank you for venting and allowing me to vent. Naked hugs and kisses, Wayne.

This post was edited

I agree. Its sad, very sad and it is a bad reflection on us decent men here. Im a home nudist, married but my wife is just not interested in it. It is a common theme among many of us here. Stalkers and lurkers make it difficult for us to chat and befriend others.

This post was edited

Definitely 100% Genuine nudist couple here, joined TN to make friends and learn about nudist experiences and places people have visited, for us nudism is about being free and liberated, nothing sexaul, nudity isnt about sex to us we have lots of people, including couples, I'm assuming the male half from the couples, asking to Skype, Telegram, wikr, WhatsApp asking to chat on these apps, which we used to do, majority always ended up asking for more nude and explicit pictures of the female half or explicit intimate pictures as a couple, so don't use these apps no more

This post was edited

I agree! And its hard on us legit men as well. Fakes are hard to get away from

This post was edited

I agree! And its hard on us legit men as well. Fakes are hard to get away from

This post was edited

The fakes make it hard on us real nudist men as well

This post was edited