Another late bloomer

Just two weeks past my 62nd birthday did I officially become bisexual. It was a nice, clean and wonderful experience in the bedroom of a gay couple.

I have long suspected, and ubiquitously hid, the fact that I had homo-erotic thoughts and desires alongside my desire for women. Being that I was too awkward to regularly bed with women in my early 20s, I attributed those homo-erotic thoughts to being the natural consequence of isolation. You know, the way prisoners have sex with members of their gender.

As I got along into my 30s and 40s, my thoughts grew to become fantasies. When not having sex with women, Id resort to self pleasure oftentimes employing the use of dildos and taking on the submissive role.

As time lead up to now, I have decided to take the plunge (pardon the pun) before my body ages too much more. My experience with this couple was very easy in that I didnt feel the imagined fears that halted me in my tracks before (finding hairy men repulsive, giving oral sex, taking anal sex).

Theres a few other things that happened along the way, but this summarizes my journey in general. I hope to have discussions with others regarding this topic.

This topic was edited
RE:Another late bloomer

Would love to discuss your and my journey with you. Message me

This post was edited

Thank you for sharing your journey! I found it very interesting reading. I enjoy being bisexual however these days I prefer men more than women. Being with a man has inherent benefits.

This post was edited

Thank you for sharing your journey! I found it very interesting reading. I enjoy being bisexual however these days I prefer men more than women. Being with a man has inherent benefits.

This post was edited

Always interesting to read someones story as they open their mind to possibilities.
Taking the plunge must have been nerve racking for you...

This post was edited

That was a nice way of saying it, I have the same feeling, getting more and more into the exiting world of naked mens and their lovely cocks in all their diffferent shapes. I notice that I adore more and more to look at other mens bodies, and also the wanting to tuch another men all over. Maybe its just a signal that we get older, I dont know, but the atraction to other mens is there all the time even if I love my wife.

This post was edited

Glad you enjoyed

This post was edited