Things to avoid doing at a nude beach

This article from an Aussie web site came across my newsfeed today. There are many on this site who should read and adjust behavior. I am sure there are some who will speak out for contrary behavior in the name of personal freedom.

https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2023/01/never-do-these-things-at-a-nude-beach/

This topic was edited
RE:Things to avoid doing at a nude beach

I could have written that article myself.

In fact, probably from the first week of joining this site Ive been writing it constantly and the push back I get off people here speaks volumes as to how ignorant they are of real naturism.

This post was edited

I could have written that article myself.In fact, probably from the first week of joining this site Ive been writing it constantly and the push back I get off people here speaks volumes as to how ignorant they are of real naturism.

But thanks for your contributions. You're not alone, even if we occasionally disagree on the nuances.

This post was edited

Woodsman a good disagreement is how we change of modify opinions, something you have helped me do over the years.

This post was edited

Woodsman a good disagreement is how we change of modify opinions, something you have helped me do over the years.

Luv this!

This post was edited

Aw, shucks! All I've done is post my own opinions on life. I don't expect anybody to modify their opinions, but I do want to educate people that there are differences of opinion, and that those differences of opinion color their perception of the issue. That's about all that anybody can expect to do.

I've learned a lot about nudism as it is practiced in your part of the world, and what sort of behavior is expected there. And I frankly envy the freedom people have in the UK regarding nudity in public places like woods and beaches. (And I realize how fragile that situation is, when it confronts those who do not wish any form of nudism to be happening around them.)

I see that you used to be on a couple of the British forums I'm on, but I haven't seen you post there very often. The Naturist Corner has pretty much moved over to the Barely Clubhouse, mainly because they were getting the sort of input that plagues this forum, and felt that moving away from that model was the best approach.

This post was edited