RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi, Gino here, 33 living in Uk , new to the group and happy to join the discussion

This post was edited

Hi there! I am Tim, 52, and I have been a home nudist now for four years and beach nudist for ten years. Been a member of True Nudists for three years. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this group.
I enjoy being nude and I guess that part of that joy is the exhibitionism too though that is not as important as the sense of liberation. I dont consider myself to have a large penis in comparison to many men yet my pics sometimes make me look relatively large in the penis department. I have come to recognise that ones body is a house to look after but not to obsess about , you have to leave it behind one day so dont get too precious about it! That also includes ones penis too of course. That said I am also an admirer of a large penis, always looks magnificent on a happy nudist!
Tim. Satyr1970

This post was edited

Brilliant

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello everyone. I'm Jack and just joined TN and this group. I'd say I've always been curious about the naked body and have enjoyed locker rooms, steam rooms and saunas, hammams in Europe, and especially many nude beaches around the world. Floating naked in my pool is always a favorite past time too. I've lived in several countries and traveled throughout Asia, Australia and Europe and always find it intriguing how different cultures and countries relate to nudism. Other men with large penises and their experiences are especially intriguing to me. I'm retired now and living in Florida and California.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi everyone
I am Sajid here from India and here for making nudist friends all over the world
I am 43 years old and a home nudist as nudism is not legal in my country

This post was edited

Hi. I am 28 years old.. I like to be naked whenever possible. However most of the time I am naked there are not many people to watch.. the only public place where I become nude are the water bodies ( not fabricated/ constructed swimming pools - natural ponds and small rivers. I am from Kerala India where we are blessed with amazing backwaters, waterfalls etc of vast range of scale/sizes. I have been livng alone for the past 6 years and Everyday when I reach home. I strip off take a shower and wear a towel while in the kitchen or else go completely naked. I would love to visit nude beaches that I have heard so much of. One difficulty that I have faced while being nude in public places is that sometimes I get aroused especially when people are watching me. I really want to get over this discomfort. And enjoy natural places in the nude.

This post was edited

Hi. I am 28 years old.. I like to be naked whenever possible. However most of the time I am naked there are not many people to watch.. the only public place where I become nude are the water bodies ( not fabricated/ constructed swimming pools - natural ponds and small rivers. I am from Kerala India where we are blessed with amazing backwaters, waterfalls etc of vast range of scale/sizes. I have been livng alone for the past 6 years and Everyday when I reach home. I strip off take a shower and wear a towel while in the kitchen or else go completely naked. I would love to visit nude beaches that I have heard so much of. One difficulty that I have faced while being nude in public places is that sometimes I get aroused especially when people are watching me. I really want to get over this discomfort. And enjoy natural places in the nude.

Welcome to our group, V! It can be difficult to find good places to be nude outside of the home and I'm happy you have found some, though you are still bothered by the arousal when others may look at you and you feel that feeling. With experience and time, those feelings mostly begin to go away, though at your age it might be a challenge depending on who is looking at you and how enticing you may find them. It might be a good idea - if it isn't against your morals or religious beliefs - to go ahead and pleasure yourself before you go to a place where other people congregate without clothes on. I feel as though even in natural places where I'm alone those feelings can intrude on the connection with the natural world. When you are alone it doesn't matter, but when you are among other nudists it shows them respect to not let your body's sexual urges become overwhelming. Especially for men who are well-endowed, it can be difficult to hide your arousal, so always be sure to have a handy towel to cover yourself until those feelings relax. Better yet, enjoy yourself before you leave home and you'll find yourself better able to focus on the natural experience of nudity shared. Heck, do it twice! In time, you will notice those feelings will not be as pronounced once you've gotten used to being socially naked. Good luck!

This post was edited

47 nudist.. I enjoy non-sexual social nudity.. The beach, camping. I travel often and always willing to meet other nudist

This post was edited

wow that is a lot of girth

This post was edited

Hi all,

My name is David. I have been a nudist off and on for about 20 years now. My husband is not a nudist, but he is willing to drop trow on occasion. I am never great at introductions, but I am always will to answer questions. I look forward to getting to know more people.

This post was edited