Skinny Dipping in hotel pool

A few summers ago I was staying in a hotel with a indoor pool. I decided to take the opportunity to go swimming. It was in the middle of the week so I had the pool to myself and it was late at night and nobody was around. So I took this opportunity to swim naked. Just want to know if anyone has done this?

This topic was edited
RE:Skinny Dipping in hotel pool

I have swum naked in almost every hotel pool I have visited over the last ten years - and none of them were nudist or clothing-optional hotels.
I even got videos at two of them which you can view here and here.

This post was edited

A few summers ago I was staying in a hotel with a indoor pool. I decided to take the opportunity to go swimming. It was in the middle of the week so I had the pool to myself and it was late at night and nobody was around. So I took this opportunity to swim naked. Just want to know if anyone has done this?

I had a similar opportunity but didn't take advantage of it because I was afraid that I would get caught.
It was large by indoor hotel pool standards and I hadn't brought a swimsuit on the trip.

This post was edited

I hadn't brought a swimsuit on the trip.

So many hotels have pools these days that I always pack a swimsuit, just in case I can't skinny-dip when I want to, although I still usually manage a quick one at some stage.
Tan-through swimsuits are particularly useful as they are quick-drying enough to be packed with your dirty underwear or shirts after being wrapped in a towel while you dress after a swim.

This post was edited

I hadn't brought a swimsuit on the trip.So many hotels have pools these days that I always pack a swimsuit, just in case I can't skinny-dip when I want to, although I still usually manage a quick one at some stage.Tan-through swimsuits are particularly useful as they are quick-drying enough to be packed with your dirty underwear or shirts after being wrapped in a towel while you dress after a swim.

I intended to bring one, but forgot.

This post was edited

I have used both the indoor pool and the hot tub naked in hotels, when there were no other users. On my last trip, the hotel had a shower on the pool deck, and I took a nice naked shower prior to putting on textiles to go back to my room.

This post was edited

I used to travel for work, and one night I felt like a swim. I hadn't packed a swim suit, so I wore gym shorts I slept in. When I got to the pool, I was alone, not really wanting to get my shorts wet, off they went. I had a nice swim, and then went to the hot tub, later another guy came in, so I got up put on a towel, and left. I had to pass by the front desk on my way back to my room. The lady clerk smiled and said "Hi" I replied "Hi" then noticed the closed circuit TV screens behind her with the pool area on screen. I suspect I am not the only skinny dipper to be watched.

This post was edited

I used to travel for work, and one night I felt like a swim. I hadn't packed a swim suit, so I wore gym shorts I slept in. When I got to the pool, I was alone, not really wanting to get my shorts wet, off they went. I had a nice swim, and then went to the hot tub, later another guy came in, so I got up put on a towel, and left. I had to pass by the front desk on my way back to my room. The lady clerk smiled and said "Hi" I replied "Hi" then noticed the closed circuit TV screens behind her with the pool area on screen. I suspect I am not the only skinny dipper to be watched.

Do you wear shorts when sleeping at home, or only in a hotel?

This post was edited

I was visiting my parents in another state. Headed home in afternoon since it was a 12 hour trip. Stopped for the night at hotel. Thought lets go to the pool. Went down and 2 kids were there. Got in and walked around. After the kids left I unloosened them and swam out of them. I was swimming from deep to shallow end so if they had cameras they sure did see. After half hour and it being after 10 I got out nude wrapped towel around me and wrung out shorts. Carried shorts in hand. Got to elevator and took off towel. and walked to room.

This post was edited

Very interesting videos. You must plan these carefully as it seems you very rarely encounter anyone on your videos.

This post was edited

Very interesting videos. You must plan these carefully as it seems you very rarely encounter anyone on your videos.
There is an informal taboo against portraying people in nude videos without proper permission. Getting such permission from strangers is even more difficult than the planning and editing needed to keep background appearances totally anonymous.

This post was edited