Space Coast beach adventures

I spent time in Central Florida recently and made the most of my time. Of course, I was naked on the hotel balcony whenever I was in my room. But during the day I was lucky enough to make three visits to the Playalinda C/O beach. I love Blacks Beach here in Southern California, but Playalinda might be an even better spot. Warm weather, warm water and a beach that is even longer than Blacks. Bathrooms (well, fancy park outhouses, anyway) close by and no gawkers. The north end of the beach seems to be where the gay men hang out, if you are into that sort of thing. The only drawback is that the beach is a bit of a hike from civilization. You'll need a car and $20 for entry into the park, and bring something to drink before you head out because the nearest services are in Titusville, about 25 minutes away from parking lot 13 and the C/O beach.

My other bit of beach fun: my hotel was about a 50 yard walk from the beach, so one night around 11 I decided to walk out and enjoy the coo(er) air and sea breeze. I realized no one, and I mean NO ONE was around, and as there was no moon, no one really would see any way. So I did what any proper nudist would do and stripped down for a while. After that, I made it an every night event, taking a towel to lay on or cover myself with should I actually run into anyone, and a small bag to hold my shirt and shorts. One night I fell asleep on my towel for a bit only to be woken by a gentle Florida summer shower. Another night (early morning?) I walked at least a mile down the beach and back.

Hopefully I'll be back there soon!

This topic was edited
RE:Space Coast beach adventures

I would totally do that!!! Which beach was that??

This post was edited

Hey have to let me know. Maybe can get together and go sometime soon. Eric

This post was edited

We have been to Apollo Beach Lot 5 and enjoy the nudity there. We will have to try Playalinda next time we are in Florida. Beth & Tom

This post was edited

Great store. Sounds like you had fun

This post was edited

I enjoyed Apollo Beach last year. Already booked our return for this year. Only this year we're going for 2 weeks instead of just one. Parking is the greatest concern, but I tend to get to the beach early and didn't have a problem. Most days, people were waiting for a space when I was leaving.

This post was edited

Blink Creek, a little farther south, has a much better parking situation.

This post was edited

Of all the four nude beaches in Florida, per say, I'd say Blind Creek is the on top of my list. It is some what close to cities but far enough to not be in seen like it is at Haulover. There is no parking fee, and plenty of parking though it does get full on weekends. There is portable potties. Apollo is really good that it is out-of-the-way so you don't get those just wanting to watch, yet the parking is an issue at Lot 5. Playalinda does have plenty of parking and like Apollo, has rest rooms. Both of these beaches you have to pay for park admission. Haulover does have it's advantages, restrooms, showers, and food but you have those that just go to watch and you have to pay for parking and a plus or minus, it's in the city.

This post was edited

Haulover does have it's advantages, restrooms, showers, and food but you have those that just go to watch and you have to pay for parking and a plus or minus, it's in the city.Took my wife there many years ago and the gawkers made her uncomfortable. None of that at Blind Creek.

This post was edited

Im not sure broke any Florida laws.

This post was edited