nude art drawing class

had my second time as a model for a art class was a lot easier than the first time

This topic was edited
RE:nude art drawing class

was a drawing for a group of textiles so had to put a robe on for breaks , wish I did not have too but that's the rules

This post was edited

Funny how you have to put the robe on between poses. Glad to hear it was easier.
Did any one want a private time for posing ?
Groups are one thing but just one artist is better for the correct pose. And repeating the same pose !
But so glad it went better,again.

This post was edited

was a drawing for a group of textiles so had to put a robe on for breaks , wish I did not have too but that's the rules

The class I pose for in Ft Lauderdale does not have silly rules like that. I am nude from the time I get there until I leave, even during breaks.

This post was edited

Not drawing, but I have read that some actors doing nude scenes for a film wear a robe between takes and some don't.
The ones that don't feel that the crew has seen everything during filming, so why bother to cover for a few minutes.

This post was edited

Exactly. These people have spent 30 minutes or so looking at my nude body. Why would I cover up during breaks? Seems kind of silly to me.

This post was edited