Would you go to an art gallery nude?

Hypothetical question time: if an art gallery of significance (eg JP Getty or here in Australia National or State) offered an evening nude experience would you go?

There will be all works of art from sketches and paintings through to sculptures in various media. There will be some life art experience and you can draw or model.

Just to set the scene some more -
1. The curator and the gallery attendants may not be nude, they are the regular staff and have volunteered but are also paid.
2. The CCTV system will be active.
3. Visitors cannot be nude in the car park, there is a portable 'change room' set up just inside the lobby.
4. The regular public nudity laws apply once outside and police will call by during the event.
5. You can stay for as long as you like up until closing time (1.00AM).

So are you in?

This topic was edited
RE:Would you go to an art gallery nude?

I would go.

This post was edited

This is a real thing, usually done by galleries to coincide with a new exhibit that features nude art. It is probably a good way to get free publicity for the exhibit, but the nude visitors usually have a good time as well. So unlike the nude shopping question, I would say yes to this one. I would be ready for a possible interview from a local newspaper or news station and have some good talking points about social nudism just in case. Maybe have a chance for some free publicity for our cause as well.

This post was edited

DUH! I'll do anything nude I would do clothed, as long as they keep the thermostat up. Keeps the shrinkage down, hah hah!

This post was edited

There were one or two of these events a few years ago, pre-covid. Yes I would go if they start again. Was it Canberra or Sydney?

This post was edited

yea we would, but not if there was a crowd of people there. we just cant be bothered with social niceties. not after seeing what people really are like thanks to covid shut downs

This post was edited

There were one or two of these events a few years ago, pre-covid. Yes I would go if they start again. Was it Canberra or Sydney?

I believe there were some nude events at the National Art Gallery in Canberra prior to covid. Would be great if they were on again soon hey!

This post was edited

I have done this and would definitely do it again. A few years ago the art gallery of NSW had a nude exhibition from the Tate. I went to a nude audience session which also included the Sydney Dance Company performing related dance segments nude. It was an awesome experience. If theres a thing like this on, count me in.

This post was edited

I have done this and would definitely do it again. A few years ago the art gallery of NSW had a nude exhibition from the Tate. I went to a nude audience session which also included the Sydney Dance Company performing related dance segments nude. It was an awesome experience. If theres a thing like this on, count me in.

This post was edited

Of course!

This post was edited

You could not keep me away, I would love to do something like this nude.

I wish that more places hosted nude events like this, I would walk naked around the Queensland Museum in Brisbane if they offered somewhere to undress and a locker to secure your clothes and some valuables.

Wayne

This post was edited