RE:Would you go to an art gallery nude?

Yes, I'd like this, I'll be naked the entire time.

This post was edited

Yes, I'd go. I've seen photos from these events from the east coast, everyone was having a great time.

This post was edited

Hell yes. It sounds like a wonderful evening. What a pleasure to look at art and socialize in a setting where nudity is acceptable.

This post was edited

Definitely

This post was edited

yea we would, but not if there was a crowd of people there. we just cant be bothered with social niceties. not after seeing what people really are like thanks to covid shut downs

What is meant by, "...not after seeing what people really are like thanks to covid shutdowns." Why bother to go if not to interact with a crowd of other people interested in nudism and view the art?

This post was edited

Indeed, we need to live and also to learn to live with covid.

This post was edited

As long as everyone else is wearing their birthday suits, sure. I'm in!

This post was edited

I would if it was with a group of other nudists and the Gallery was told in advance.

This post was edited

I certainly would. A few galleries held nude visits this past year in France. A zoo also organized nudist visits once a week for three weeks last summer. The visit took place in the early evening after normal hours.

This post was edited

I certainly would. A few galleries held nude visits this past year in France. A zoo also organized nudist visits once a week for three weeks last summer. The visit took place in the early evening after normal hours.

This post was edited