RE:Tiny Suit

Didn't need to wear it at the beach so this is on the trail while walking back. Koala. I guess it's a Tanga as it has strappy sides. Rear is not a thong but it rides up with any movement. Laying out and keeping absolutely still gives 3" of coverage. Front is barely big enough, also.Edit: detail front shot since the other is so dark.

That's a suit like my nudist friend wears. I'm quite comfortable with these when not naked

This post was edited

Didn't need to wear it at the beach so this is on the trail while walking back. Koala. I guess it's a Tanga as it has strappy sides. Rear is not a thong but it rides up with any movement. Laying out and keeping absolutely still gives 3" of coverage. Front is barely big enough, also.Edit: detail front shot since the other is so dark.

I think that is probably a thong, given the narrow back.
Both of these were listed (by different vendors) as thongs.

This post was edited

Didn't need to wear it at the beach so this is on the trail while walking back. Koala. I guess it's a Tanga as it has strappy sides. Rear is not a thong but it rides up with any movement. Laying out and keeping absolutely still gives 3" of coverage. Front is barely big enough, also.Edit: detail front shot since the other is so dark.I think that is probably a thong, given the narrow back.Both of these were listed (by different vendors) as thongs.
Nude in the first picture?

This post was edited

Nude in the first picture?

No, wearing this

This post was edited

By Johngw:
I think that is probably a thong, given the narrow back.Both of these were listed (by different vendors) as thongs.

It's definitely 3" wide for the majority of the back and if laying out it stays in place, it just is super-eager to ride-up with movement.

This post was edited

Saw a mens swimsuit on the Kiniki website that was a tiny pouch in front that just covered the goods and narrow strings around the waist and up the crack. Has anyone worn something that small or seen someone else wearing it? If so, where?

Where did you wear them?

What does the back look like?

This post was edited

I have some with pouch front, narrow waist band and thong strap in the back. Very comfortable and covers just enough!

This post was edited

My preference in a tiny suit is to have no excess material on the sides of the pouch. A narrow pouch does tend to emphasise the goods but I'm fine with that. :-)

This post was edited

My preference in a tiny suit is to have no excess material on the sides of the pouch. A narrow pouch does tend to emphasise the goods but I'm fine with that. :-)

Here is the ultimate example of such a suit.
https://skinzwear.com/product_detail.php?prodID=13080&name=Teardrop-G-String-Swim-Suit-in-Black-tricot-nylon-lycra

This post was edited

My preference in a tiny suit is to have no excess material on the sides of the pouch. A narrow pouch does tend to emphasise the goods but I'm fine with that. :-)Here is the ultimate example of such a suit.https://skinzwear.com/product_detail.php?prodID=13080&name=Teardrop-G-String-Swim-Suit-in-Black-tricot-nylon-lycra

Wow! That looks so good I have just ordered one for myself!

This post was edited