RE:Hotel Nudist

Nude the second I close the door. Used to travel a lot with a coworker, we would share a room and both get naked

This post was edited

Nude the second I close the door. Used to travel a lot with a coworker, we would share a room and both get naked

I am usually nude in the hotel room unless someone other than my wife is with me.
Curtains are closed if I am on a lower floor, open if a higher floor.

This post was edited

I struggle to actually leave the hotel room once I'm there, as it means I have to get dressed!

This post was edited

I do the same thing

This post was edited

Thats sounds awesome! Would be cool to be that open and relaxed with a co-worker that you can enjoy being nude while sharing a hotel room. How did the subject come up the first time? Curious how you figured out you were both nudists and ok with it.

This post was edited

Fun to imagine isnt it? You know its happened!

This post was edited

Very interesting!

Had to be fun the first time! Probably a bit nerve wracking too! But normal after that

This post was edited

Oh my goodness I love this group! I am the same way! I travel for work a lot and love my naked hotel room time! I get in the room, strip, shower and usually get on TrueNudists to chat and hope there are others like me naked in a hotel room! We should get a group on Skype started to all stay in touch! Be naked my friends!!!

This post was edited

Dude would be awesome to travel with a coworker that was also a nudie and share a room! Im jealous!!!

This post was edited

Right there with you, and call for deodorant or shave cream and am usually naked when they come.

This post was edited