Met my new neighbor

My backyard is private and I have a pool so I never worry about being naked out back. Usually especially when the sun is warm I tend to get an erection, and since it is up I like to play with it. One afternoon I was out back and I heard something by the side fence. I had recently had new neighbors move in next door. I saw a guy peeking through the bushes, since I was caught I just casually said hello. He was a bit flustered but managed to give an apology. I walked over to fence and said it was no big deal. He admitted he had watched me a couple of times. I laughed and asked if he would like to come over for a beer. Told him I would go inside and put some shorts on. He replied that he would love a beer, but please don't put on shorts, cool by me. A couple of minutes later he was at the door, and I opened it, still naked. He was wearing a loose fitting pair of shorts and a T-shirt. He came in, we introduced ourselves and I went into the kitchen and got the beers. I came back and suggested we sit out on the back porch. I could tell he was liking what he saw by the growing bulge in his pants, so we went outside and sat in the rocking chairs. I made sure I sat with my legs spread so he could get the optimum view. It was having an effect on me and I could see on him also. He is in his early forties and married, but told me his wife didn't like him running around naked so he always wore shorts. The pool was warm so I asked if he would like to go for a swim, he said sure, but he left his shorts on. We talked for awhile and he mentioned that he really liked how open I was. We got out of the pool and his shorts were clinging to what was now an obvious hard on. I went inside and got a couple more beers and when I came out hie was still standing in his wet shorts and still aroused. I suggested he remove them so they would dry and he said he didn't think he should, I replied that his wife wasn't here and then went over and started pulling his shorts down. He gave no protest and soon his cock popped free and was standing upright. So there we were facing each other with our erections in all their glory. I started stroking mine and slowly he joined in. He said that he loved masturbation but always had to hide in the bathroom so his wife would not get angry. We soon finished off with large squirts of cum and then went back to the chairs and set while we laughed and talked. I let him know he was always welcome back and he has taken up my offer numerous times. Really like my new neighbor and can't think of a better way to welcome him to the neighborhood.

This topic was edited
RE:Met my new neighbor

My backyard is private and I have a pool so I never worry about being naked out back. Usually especially when the sun is warm I tend to get an erection, and since it is up I like to play with it. One afternoon I was out back and I heard something by the side fence. I had recently had new neighbors move in next door. I saw a guy peeking through the bushes, since I was caught I just casually said hello. He was a bit flustered but managed to give an apology. I walked over to fence and said it was no big deal. He admitted he had watched me a couple of times. I laughed and asked if he would like to come over for a beer. Told him I would go inside and put some shorts on. He replied that he would love a beer, but please don't put on shorts, cool by me. A couple of minutes later he was at the door, and I opened it, still naked. He was wearing a loose fitting pair of shorts and a T-shirt. He came in, we introduced ourselves and I went into the kitchen and got the beers. I came back and suggested we sit out on the back porch. I could tell he was liking what he saw by the growing bulge in his pants, so we went outside and sat in the rocking chairs. I made sure I sat with my legs spread so he could get the optimum view. It was having an effect on me and I could see on him also. He is in his early forties and married, but told me his wife didn't like him running around naked so he always wore shorts. The pool was warm so I asked if he would like to go for a swim, he said sure, but he left his shorts on. We talked for awhile and he mentioned that he really liked how open I was. We got out of the pool and his shorts were clinging to what was now an obvious hard on. I went inside and got a couple more beers and when I came out hie was still standing in his wet shorts and still aroused. I suggested he remove them so they would dry and he said he didn't think he should, I replied that his wife wasn't here and then went over and started pulling his shorts down. He gave no protest and soon his cock popped free and was standing upright. So there we were facing each other with our erections in all their glory. I started stroking mine and slowly he joined in. He said that he loved masturbation but always had to hide in the bathroom so his wife would not get angry. We soon finished off with large squirts of cum and then went back to the chairs and set while we laughed and talked. I let him know he was always welcome back and he has taken up my offer numerous times. Really like my new neighbor and can't think of a better way to welcome him to the neighborhood.

Does he swim nude now?

This post was edited

Oh yes

This post was edited

Wow, did you get lucky and a great neighbor. And then he had watched you a few times.
It must be nice to have him come over more often.
Oh, I am so jealous!

This post was edited

Well thats a great story! Let the fun continue!

This post was edited

I'm sorry that your neighbor has to hide his masturbation from his own wife - what a sad state of affairs. Why would you treat someone you're spending your life with like that? As his neighbor, you are giving him an outlet for what sounds a lot like an uncomfortable built-up sexual tension and that's a good thing, though I think it should be an activity you are more careful with. You are not having sexual intercourse with your neighbor, but you are engaging in a sexual act where there is a possibility of getting caught by his wife. Even though that chance of is only a slight possibility, you should be more careful about doing that around the pool where she could spy on you just like he did. If she's so easily upset about his need for more orgasms that he has to hide his stroking in his own bathroom, imagine the sort of emotion she might exhibit if she happened to look over at the two of you mutually masturbating poolside? I don't know the specifics, but it could be the end of their marriage if she ever finds out he is pumping off with you. A more discreet place would be inside your home where no one can witness this activity.

Many of us here in True Nudists enjoy feeling the sun on all of their skin, and some are even sexually-aroused by that all-over warmth and connection with nature. A percentage of nudists find it sensually evocative to be seen naked and/or erect by others. That point made, there is a time and place for sexual encounters and I doubt your neighbor wants to destroy his chosen life for beers and ball-emptying. The admittedly delightful feeling of sharing a sexual release with another is just not worth it. As far as your story states, masturbating (supposedly) alone in the privacy of your own backyard wasn't hurting anyone. But I, for one, would not want to be called in to testify in divorce court about jerking off with someone else's partner. Get smart and play it safe - step inside and put down a towel between you and have messy fun with your thankful neighbor. No matter how fulfilling it may feel to cum in the sun together, what you're doing has danger attached. Or maybe that's one of the things which excites you both....?

This post was edited

What a wonderful experience! and so arousing :)

This post was edited

Wow what a great neighbor, I used to have one that was really friendly like that back in Chicago! I miss having a neighbor that was understanding, where we live now it's all stuff shirt prudes and they don't appreciate my nudity. One already complained to my wife but they haven't confronted me directly so I told her I'll just keep it up until they do, it's my yard.

I'd like to meet up with a guy who's OK with sitting around naked, having a few beers and maybe stroking or more when the wives are out.

This post was edited

see - this nice dudes be natural find easy pleasure wit each other how all dude like

This post was edited

great neighbor!!!

This post was edited

GREAT WAY....and such a FUN WAY, to meet your new neighbor! Sure wish I had a "cool" neighbor like him. Yall develop a GREAT nudist friendship together!

This post was edited