This post was edited
RE:Would you go to an art gallery nude?

Absolutely, sounds like a great idea!

This post was edited

yes

This post was edited

Yes, and I have. Naked Art LA is an annual event where artists who their art about the naked body. There is a naked showing for the first 2 hours of the first day where all attendees are naked and some of the artists as well. I can't post photos here, but I have plenty from that event.

This post was edited

Yes, and I have. Naked Art LA is an annual event where artists who their art about the naked body. There is a naked showing for the first 2 hours of the first day where all attendees are naked and some of the artists as well. I can't post photos here, but I have plenty from that event.

I, like mizoka, have gone to the Naked Art LA event on year and even got interviewed by Go Naked TV (or something like that) since we are from Texas and were at a nude art event in Los Angeles. We did attend the two your where we were allowed to be nude while viewing the nude art forms. It was wonderful to view all the different types of nude art. Plus I got to meet mizoka and few other TN guys. Always a pleasure to meet TN members, and create more of a friendship than digital.

This post was edited

I most definitely would yes. I went to a nude play in Seattle at the Repertory Theatre back stage. They play was about nudity. The audience were allowed to disrobe in the bathrooms once inside and were able to sit through the whole play nude. I loved it and would most definitely go to the art gallery nude. Just tell me when and where.

This post was edited

If only we had something like this in the midlands!

This post was edited

If only we had something like this in the midlands!

This post was edited

Sure, in fact, I recently did ... an exhibition in The Hague with a complete nude audience

This post was edited

We've been to the Getty. While walking around, we both commented to each other that it would be the perfect venue for a nude event. With the ability to close it off and have a private function for nudists, I think you'd get more people to pay to visit nude than they would think. Italy's museums make sense to have nude events, but I doubt that would ever happen.

This post was edited