RE:Hotel Nudist

Between the Naked Bike Rides and the 3 days a week I would spend in a motel while renovating my place in Vero Beach, I spent a lot of time in motel rooms, probably nude 99% of the time. I would usually have the curtains just a crack open.

This post was edited

Between the Naked Bike Rides and the 3 days a week I would spend in a motel while renovating my place in Vero Beach, I spent a lot of time in motel rooms, probably nude 99% of the time. I would usually have the curtains just a crack open.

If I remember correctly, you were planning on going away for a weekend and having only one pair each of shorts and sandals with you and no other clothing.
Do you have any plans for something similar now?

This post was edited

I always do the same

This post was edited

I also hang nude in hotels. Answer the door nude too. If I order a pizza or something I answer the door nude. Curtains open also.

This post was edited

The clothes come off when I get in the room. I also love being naked on my balcony on a cruise ship.

This post was edited

I used to stay in a motel when I was in California. Im a nudist and I dont care who cares. I stayed in a room in the corner and I kept my curtains open. Had a few that made it their business to come and look in my window.

This post was edited

Yes, a way (an app, i guess) to see if anyone else in the hotel is up for hanging naked together would be ideal. It would be better than hanging around the bar to kill time.

This post was edited

I check into the hotel barefoot. Get my luggage to the room and then scope out the hotel. Find out where everything is, including the security cameras and how visible my room is. Then I go back to the room, strip down. Waste 100 gallons of hot water on a very long shower. When Im in the room, Im naked. When I leave the room, I wear the least amount of clothing that I can get away with. Oh....and I will push the envelope. Ive been naked in damned near every hot tub and pool at any hotel that I've ever stayed at.

This post was edited

I am always naked in hotels. Love the risk of going for ice hike nude a few times too. Definitely used the pools and hot tubs when availability. I remember on a work trip in my 20s here were 8 of us so we had to double up and share rooms. My roommate let me know he sleeps n the nude and I sad that I do as well. I thought that was all of it. He took the first shower and appeared back in the rooms on nude and asked if I was ok with him being nude in the room as well. I told him. Was ok and let him know Id be joining shortly after my shower. We spent the next 4 days of the conference being nude in the room before and after work conferences. This happened again a few years ago. All company event n phoenix. We had to select a roommate on the site (just name, no other info) , since all the people in my team were women I had to choose to let them set me up with a random person n our company. Lucked out. Really cool guy and nudist too. The next year we picked each other on the site and naked roomies again. Just goes to show there are a lot of us out there.

This post was edited

I travel less than I used to, but there is never a hotel visit where I do not strip down. I have no shared hotel experiences with a buddy, however,
I have a home experience to share. I operate a VRBO, Misterbnb business from my home. I have a married str8 man who checks out my calendar and usually books a single weeknight directly with me. He's stayed with me a handful of times and in the mornings comes out of the master suite either totally naked or with an open robe. He's very comfortable in either state. I am an early riser as he is and we both sport the semis from post morning wood. We don't talk about it and have not made innuendo about taking it further, yet the sexual tension is there. I'm satisfied heading down to the hot tub with him on those early mornings, coffee in hand and carrying on conversation.
I've always wanted to naked hug the man with a full body press and feel the manhood between us and let it end there, but I love with the fantasy
evoked.
As host, I would not make any first moves as the dynamics of that tension is desired, and do not want to have it end. I'd welcome a bit more intimacy and any indication that he does also. For now, I'll live in my bubble and enjoy the male bond that we currently share. It's potent and gets more intense with additional visits. Here's to you straight and honestly bi-sexual men~

This post was edited