Nude full time in my Middle Tennessee apartment

The first thing I do when entering my apartment is to take my clothes off. I leave my drapes wide open and answer the door naked. It's my right as a nudist. Living alone I have no complaints from me, myself and I - Love this life style!!!

This topic was edited
RE:Nude full time in my Middle Tennessee apartment

I live exactly the same way. My philosophy is that my home is my castle, so anyone coming to my castle, get what they find.

This post was edited

Great attitude. I love it. I have answeeed the door a few time nude. Gave the mail lady a shock but sje smiled and delivers packages regularly now lol

This post was edited

Im naked as often as possible. But have never answered the door naked. Why risk going out of your way to offend someone? Most people are not nudist. So if you have an unexpected visitor takes a couple of seconds to throw on some shorts

This post was edited

Im naked as often as possible. But have never answered the door naked. Why risk going out of your way to offend someone? Most people are not nudist. So if you have an unexpected visitor takes a couple of seconds to throw on some shorts

I usually do the same, but sometimes if a towel is handy and shorts are not, I just wrap the towel around my waist.

This post was edited

hey bud, I am kind of with you on this, even tho I love living and spending as much time naked, that is my choice and I don't want to impose that on anyone who in no way is expecting it. I understand I am in the minority on this but like you, it takes literally a second to put shorts on, answer the door and then proceed with either taking them off or leaving them on.

This post was edited