RE:Being Told Your Have A Small Penis

I have had comments especially in youth like locker-rooms and after sports; nothing too serious but I always just sort of laughed it off and tried to change the subject.

This post was edited

People who do this are really not worth the effort to understand or befriend. Judging any other persons body is simply a sign of huge insecurity and insensitivity for others. Kick them to the curb!

This post was edited

The only time I've ever been told it's too small was by sad men online. No one who's seen it in real life or been sucking it complained about the size.

This post was edited

I cant imagine going up to someone and insult or judge their physical appearance. Too many trolls on the internet these days. Stay naked.

This post was edited

Reminds me of two extremes one was a guy at the gym VERY shy, and in the shower you could see he was far from large. One day, he and I were in there and he kept looking around the corner (was an open but L shaped shower, then he dropped his shampoo bottle and looked around at me with his face bright red as he reached to grab the bottle. THERE was this huge hard on the redefined what a grower was to me. I looked at him and said Dude - why are you?!? Damn!

The other is a friend that literally has 12 (not a grower - thankfully!). So yes he gets lots of comments be it when in shorts (no underwear to contain it), at a urinal, etc. Sad truth is he can only be hard if he is on his back laying down and stays that way. Sorry - THAT is not much fun.

Happy with what I got and it works!

This post was edited

Theres no explaining any comment about someone elses penis at a urinal except that the person making such a comment is sadly preoccupied with pee-pees, a puerile interest to say the least . But scanning this thread made me wonder if the womens room has threads where they complain that other women make comments that breasts are too big or small, too saggy, genitals are shaved or not. Do you suppose this is mainly a man thing?

This post was edited

enjoy what we have, and all other's. celebrate what we have and enjoy!

This post was edited

I was recently at a nudist group social activity and while taking a piss in a public bathroom that had a piss trough, the dude next to me said that is so small. My response was yes it is and I like it that way. Of course, I did not tell him I am quite a Grower as they say when excited. However his soft large penis did not make me hard, due to his attitude about being a size queen. So sad people judge you on such things as the size of your penis.

I wish I had what you have going on down there! I am truly a small guy and take it from me you are perfect just the way you are and so am I! As for the asshole he has a lot to learn about life. Im hoping he was just a creep into SPH and thought you might enjoy it but either way just inappropriate. Ive been in situations where I was hanging out nude with another unhung man and really wanted to compliment him in his confidence and not being afraid to be nude I. Front of others, but had the common sense to know that he might not take that as a compliment and I was only projecting. We are ALL original works of art and all perfectly fine just as we are! Screw that guy, he was a creep! FYI, I wasnt kidding Id totally swap with you if that were an option! You wear nude fabulously and I dont use the F word lightly!

This post was edited

Honestly, that sounds peculiar. Of all things to talk about. And why was he looking? What was he expecting for a response? Many people seemt to lack any sense of tact. I think many people lose out on satisfying relationships because they set or even obsess on the wrong priorities that they think will give them satisfaction. I'd look at the whole person!

This post was edited