First Time Visitor

Going to be visiting for the first time Dec 8th thru 11th. Any advice from frequent visitors?

This topic was edited
RE:First Time Visitor

Thank you. I been to several resorts before just not this one so I'm good to go on etiquette. Didn't know if anyone had been there before and could recommend activities or dining options.

This post was edited

We just got an email yesterday that their main restaurant (the Lakeside), which has been closed since COVID started, is reopening and I think the dates match yours. They are starting with a limited menu, but it is still better than having bar food every meal at Cheeks. If you don't mind getting dressed there are several fast food places right across the street but for anything nicer you will have to drive.

We always find something to do while we are there. They have corn hole and shuffleboard areas behind the pools next to Cheeks, and tennis, pickle ball, volleyball, and ptanque across the street. Just walking around the streets that make up the resort takes a while and you can talk to some of the residents along the way. The bigger pool usually has a crowd that you can talk with as well. Inside Cheeks you can play pool or darts. You can take a boat or stand up paddle board out on the lake. We have only been there for big event weekends (Nude-a-Palooza, Labor Day, and before the Bare Necessities nude cruises) but there should be a good crowd on any weekend.

This post was edited

Lakeside opens this Saturday night and will be drinks only. Their newsletter says food on a limited menu will come at a further date and increase as time goes on. If you get there early on the 8th the Coves singing group is having their annual Christmas concert in the afternoon.

This post was edited

Thank you very much for the info. Hopefully, I'll get there before the signing starts.

This post was edited

Great news about the dining options. Sounds like there are plenty. Thank you.

This post was edited

Great news about the dining options. Sounds like there are plenty. Thank you.

If you are willing to get dressed (or pay the GrubHub/Uber Eats delivery fee) they are in a pretty built up area and have lots of food options. If you want to stay nude then bar food at Cheeks is all they have right now. They did expand the menu some, but there is only so much they can offer with the smaller kitchen in Cheeks. Once Lakeside reopens there will again be a true sit down restaurant where you can dine nude. We always enjoy going to Lakeside and have missed that option since 2020.

This post was edited

We too are first time visitors and will be there Saturday January 27th for 2 days.

Glad for all the good tips in this thread. Any recap about your recent stay? Highlights?

This post was edited

We too are first time visitors and will be there Saturday January 27th for 2 days.Glad for all the good tips in this thread. Any recap about your recent stay? Highlights?

Our last stay was back in October, but we are at the airport getting ready to head back to the Cove today through Sunday. Not the warmest next few days, but we just spent last weekend digging out from two snowstorms. I will be the one who thinks 65 is plenty warm enough to walk around naked!

Hopefully if there is a dance Saturday night it will be in the Lakeside restaurant, since it might be a little cold out by the pool once the sun goes down. Not sure if they have food yet in the Lakeside we will ask our driver at the airport and if not we may stop at Publix and get some food for a couple of our meals. Bar food at Cheeks gets old after a couple of days.

This post was edited