Sycamore Creek AZ spring runoff

The water should be flowing soon if not already rapidly. Has anybody been to Sycamore Creek lately? I was thinking about headed up there the next day we get above 70

This topic was edited
RE:Sycamore Creek AZ spring runoff

Its been a little chilly. Hoping soon.

This post was edited

Thats good to hear, looking forward to checking that place out again once it gets warmer!

This post was edited

I was just out there today and it seemed to be flowing pretty good. But very chilly with the wind lol

Exactly what I suspected. The warmer days ahead in February will be amazing! Thanks for the update.

This post was edited

Great nude hike today at Sycamore. The water flow is amazing but very cold!

This post was edited

Nice weather for it!

This post was edited

Great weather and warm sun.
Has anyone been out this week? Creek should be running fast after rain and snow melt.
thx

This post was edited

I have a friend that went out there last week. Did not hear how it was. But he did get naked !

This post was edited

We went last week too, water levels were high and water was flowing.. The 3rd creek crossing was especially tough with the water flow , had to wade in a bit for all 3 crossings (the usual stepping stones were under water.

This post was edited

We went last week too, water levels were high and water was flowing.. The 3rd creek crossing was especially tough with the water flow , had to wade in a bit for all 3 crossings (the usual stepping stones were under water.

This post was edited

Im glad to hear the water is flowing again.

Unfortunately for me I moved to Southern Arizona. I wouldve been out there this weekend if I lived closer. Lol I havent made it to Tanque Verde Falls yet

This post was edited