RE:Please introduce yourselves....

Hi Panhandle! We are Jim and Carol. We currently live in the Atlanta area. We also have a house in Pensacola. We try to get down to Pensacola a couple of times a month for long weekends. With that schedule, mostly it's just upkeep and a sitting out in the backyard by the pool. Carol is retiring in May. I travel for work, so we will be down there much more often and for more extended stays. We have an RV and look forward to using it more for travel and less for work stays. We have been to Johnson's Beach a couple of times, but the pool is just too tempting.

This post was edited

Im Ken on the Alabama coast. I have a long time FWB and we go wherever and whenever we can to nude resorts and beaches. Sometimes we just make it a nude beach. I introduced her to being a nudist, she caught on quickly.
Even if we aren't together, I'm respectful, trustworthy and sane (mostly) Yes I do hang around some couples but nudity isn't a perquisite to sex....
not ALL the time.
If I show up naked, doesn't mean I'm trying to get laid.
Would love to get to know some local folks to hang around. I do my best to introduce anyone I can to being naked. The lifestyle and this sight needs more women. Seems to me other women are the easiest way to introduce rookie ladies to social nudity.
So couples, if there are ladies who prefer to show up with a guy, hit me up.
I will respectfully help introduce her to the lifestyle without sexual pressure.
Thanks
Ken

This post was edited

Im Ken on the Alabama coast. I have a long time FWB and we go wherever and whenever we can to nude resorts and beaches. Sometimes we just make it a nude beach. I introduced her to being a nudist, she caught on quickly.
Even if we aren't together, I'm respectful, trustworthy and sane (mostly) Yes I do hang around some couples but nudity isn't a perquisite to sex....
not ALL the time.
If I show up naked, doesn't mean I'm trying to get laid.
Would love to get to know some local folks to hang around. I do my best to introduce anyone I can to being naked. The lifestyle and this sight needs more women. Seems to me other women are the easiest way to introduce rookie ladies to social nudity.
So couples, if there are ladies who prefer to show up with a guy, hit me up.
I will respectfully help introduce her to the lifestyle without sexual pressure.
Thanks
Ken

This post was edited

John from Atlanta married to non-nudist wife, thus limited nude time. Always enjoy chatting with others.

This post was edited

Hello, we are Brad and Sue. We currently live in Kentucky but have a home in Destin and make it down as often as possible. Have been to hidden lake several times and also Riviera before they closed. Love Hidden lake and the welcoming friendly people. Their 5k runs are great fun. Running naked is a lot of fun. We would love to find other nudist places in the area and would like to meet and get to know other nudist couples.

This post was edited