Napping

If you intentionally take a nap, are you nude when you do so?
I usually am.

This topic was edited
RE:Napping

I do as I'm always nude at home.

This post was edited

I do as I'm always nude at home.

How warm do you have your home in the winter?

This post was edited

Almost always

This post was edited

Always nap nude. Even in the backyard under the shade tree

This post was edited

Sometimes yes & sometimes no. It depends on what I may have been involved in doing.

This post was edited

I sleep nude every night. Naps however are something that I very rarely do, but when I do catch a quick cat nap at home I am also nude then as well. We do keep a couple little throw blankets around the living room in case my wife gets chilly and wants a nap on the couch. I am not a fan of having clothes on to any degree while I sleep, I feel caught up in them and they twist on me and I really dislike it. I only sleep under a sheet at the most, during the warmer months I sleep under nothing.

This post was edited

I sleep nude every night. Naps however are something that I very rarely do, but when I do catch a quick cat nap at home I am also nude then as well. We do keep a couple little throw blankets around the living room in case my wife gets chilly and wants a nap on the couch. I am not a fan of having clothes on to any degree while I sleep, I feel caught up in them and they twist on me and I really dislike it. I only sleep under a sheet at the most, during the warmer months I sleep under nothing.

How warm do you keep your house in winter?

This post was edited

My thermostat never goes above 70. My wife will get chilled and throw her robe on, or some pjs.

This post was edited

I can no longer sleep comfortably in any sort of restrictive clothing. Anything more than socks and a tee shirt will keep me awake, so I nap in the nude almost always.

This post was edited

Thinking of starting a thread about being nude while blinking

Thoughts?

This post was edited