RE:Penis Size

AT 79 AND I CAN STILL GET MY OVER 8 INCHES HARD AND MAY HAVE GROWN IN LATER YEARS

This post was edited

I honestly never heard that from older men before. I will have to ask around and see what they say. I know so many older men with quite big dicks, so if there is shrinkage then they were really really big when they were younger. The weird thing I experience is my dick looks old...this can all be my perception but to me I am like, someone could tell my age by looking at my dick. LOL

I know what you mean... it looks wrinkleyish like the rest of your skin. So I just started using moisturizing lotion on it and my balls every time I get out of the shower just like I do on the rest of my body. I tend to have really dry skin and have a prescription lotion. Since I've been moisturizing it looks "younger" lol a little plumper, the skin is smoother, it just looks better!! Give it a try!!

This post was edited

I've actually gained length and girth. I edge my penis to keep it erect as long as I can. I don't masturbate, I just stoke it enough to keep it erect. Every couple hours I let the erection go down enough to where I can jelq for 10 minutes. I've done this for several years as often as possible.Does edging help with maintaining length and girth?

Training is key.

This post was edited

As men I believe most of us neglect our core strength and many suffer from post anterior tilt, a collection of weak muscles that gives our groin a kicked in look. It doesn't shrink the penis but certainly makes them appear smaller. "Oh where oh where has my little dog gone, oh where oh where can he be?" I also have suffered trauma and stored it in my core muscles surrounded my penis and testicles as well as my gluteal muscles, which also impacts my posture and penis positioning. I'm working on getting a flat stomach, and the biggest issue isn't losing belly flat but strengthening muscles to become more of a flat plain where my penis naturally protrudes rather than seems collapsed. For now I'm working on my adductors and hip flexors. There is also a lot to be said with training, such as kegeling and breathing exercises. For me it's not about my penis, but rather reclaiming my vitality, with my penis saying a loud YES in agreement.

This post was edited

As men I believe most of us neglect our core strength and many suffer from post anterior tilt, a collection of weak muscles that gives our groin a kicked in look. It doesn't shrink the penis but certainly makes them appear smaller. "Oh where oh where has my little dog gone, oh where oh where can he be?" I also have suffered trauma and stored it in my core muscles surrounded my penis and testicles as well as my gluteal muscles, which also impacts my posture and penis positioning. I'm working on getting a flat stomach, and the biggest issue isn't losing belly flat but strengthening muscles to become more of a flat plain where my penis naturally protrudes rather than seems collapsed. For now I'm working on my adductors and hip flexors. There is also a lot to be said with training, such as kegeling and breathing exercises. For me it's not about my penis, but rather reclaiming my vitality, with my penis saying a loud YES in agreement.

Correct.

This post was edited

I know that feeling..

This post was edited

As usual, Stone Andy, I think your posts are insightful, sensitive, and well articulated.

Here is something I haven't seen discussed on this topic. I'm 75, and until about 8 - 9 years ago my erect penis was straight as a stick. However, I suddenly noticed curvature due to Peyronie's disease, which is caused by a weakening of an internal penile structure. My case is mild, but the curvature has shortened my erections by about 1 " . No difference in the quality or longevity of the erection, just the length. It was very disconcerting at first, but I've come to accept it and appreciate that no functioning has changed, just appearance.

This post was edited

I am very surprised... the size of my penis reduces with age because the blood circulation is of poorer quality, the glans is less red on the other hand the balls are heavier and hanging

This post was edited

I have notice since I been on all my heart medi my penis has not been working as well before all off my heart problems.I have spoken to my Dr & I cant even take viaga to help

This post was edited

I have notice since I been on all my heart medi my penis has not been working as well before all off my heart problems.I have spoken to my Dr & I cant even take viaga to help

I assume you are taking riociguat (Adempas) and nitrates? For example nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate. Also, don't use "poppers."

Those will lower your BP way too low & too fast. That is why you can't be on them. I would talk to your urologist about what can be done. I know a guy who was (way worse off than us), he lost any ability to get an erection. He had an implant put in. It allows him to (internally) pump his cock to a hard/erect state. Everything looks very normal from the outside. You can just feel a small bump/bulb behind the testicle. The great thing is, he said he can be hard all day with out any effects. His spouse loves him even more!

This post was edited