Who remembers the daily nude challenge?

Ok-its alright if you forgot. Were all losing a few functional neurons in the old grey matter so forgetting is sometimes expected-ughhhhh. Andy had posted the at-least-once-a-day challenge a few months back and kept tabs on it for quite a while. I had done well until about two months ago. We were visiting the son, DIL and grandkids in one of those planned communities. You know, 8 feet between houses, no yard and everyone has Ring cameras. We spent the weekend and did not have a separate room and no privacy. I was able to work in an early morning nude break before we left but the next night was not practical. I broke my string as nude in that neighborhood was not going to work. Oh well! My new string is about two months long, hows everyone else coming along?

This topic was edited
RE:Who remembers the daily nude challenge?

Haven't forgotten here, I'm still collecting my newspaper naked from my front lawn or driveway everyday. I don't think I missed a day in the whole of last year when I was home. Been nude every day in my back yard too almost every day since early November, late spring.

This post was edited

I was able to keep up the challenge for over an entire year. When I posted that challenge, I'd still been going strong and had continued to be naked outside everyday but broke my streak about 2 months ago when I came down with a mild case of Covid. Felt crappy and was pretty much clued to the couch for a few days. I had to start the challenge all over again! hahaha

We both can go months with being nude outside everyday but then something comes up where we can't. It's a fun challenge but I kind let the challenge slide. When it's remotely possible, I'm naked outside even for a very short period of time. It's actually a rarity for me not to be naked outside everyday but it does happen since the entire first year of the initial challenge .

This post was edited

To cold at the moment for outdoor nudity. Roll on spring !

This post was edited

This challenge was put out there on another nudist website. A good internet friend from NY put it out for some of us to try it. The perimeters were easy, even for cold weather but maybe not ALL cold weather. His requirement was that you were naked outside for at least 10 seconds. I counted as being naked outside for the day. I've walked out to my work shed completely naked in 26 degree weather. It was cold but I was only out there for about 2 mins.

Other times, it's cold and raining and I'll grab my cup of coffee, walk out to the patio and stand for a minute or so and come back inside. But most times, like today, I can be outside naked and actually stay out there for 10-15 mins. It's stopped raining but it's cold and cloudy with a breeze. If I'm moving and doing a few things, I can handle it fine.

I had been nude outside every day the entire year of 2020 and most of 2021. 2022 to present, not so worried about it anymore. hahaha

This post was edited

I reflect back in the recent months of -30 and -45 wind chill factors. My house was 76 degrees so I would say I qualify as a weenie.

This post was edited

I reflect back in the recent months of -30 and -45 wind chill factors. My house was 76 degrees so I would say I qualify as a weenie.

I'm reminded of a response on another naturist site years ago. There was a discussion about someone seeing nudists/naturists wearing clothes at a club/resort during an event. The nudist's response was, "it was 45 degrees. We're nudists, not stupid!" Another well known female naturist that has the longest running non-landed group in the Carolinas had this to say and it's stuck with me, even though I truly do hate wearing clothes. "Nude when possible. Clothed when practical."

Since I started over again, I've been nude outside everyday. A little tough while at my sister's house doing some work but got it done by stripping off, taking a rinse off shower with the hose, with my wife's help. hahaha

This post was edited

Moving down to Nevada in 2006 and living in Minnesota for some 51 years, I have been able to spend time everyday nude outdoors as well as indoors. 30 degrees here in is not all that bad to being naked outdoors, after being in -35 degrees plus wind chill in Minnesota. I am lucky here that we have 60 on both sides between houses. We also have a privacy fence so working outdoors nude is common here. There are no two story homes to look down on us which is a big plus.

This post was edited

There was a discussion about someone seeing nudists/naturists wearing clothes at a club/resort during an event. The nudist's response was, "it was 45 degrees. We're nudists, not stupid!" Another well known female naturist that has the longest running non-landed group in the Carolinas had this to say and it's stuck with me, even though I truly do hate wearing clothes. "Nude when possible. Clothed when practical."

I have heard those very practical statements. While I do agree with both, it is still up to the perspective of each individual. When I was vacationing at Cypress Cove in January, what was cold to them was comfortable to me coming from the St. Louis, MO area. There were several times I had the pool deck to myself and other times away from the pool deck that I was the only one nude. Even while playing corn hole outside. I did shake my head when I was the only nude in the group playing ping pong inside a heated room.

This past January we vacationed instead at the Swanee Valley nudist resort also in Florida. There were a small group of vacationers that you could easily tell from the live in community. The vacationers were nude most often. The live ins were welcoming, but stayed clothed more often than not.

This post was edited

Still collecting my paper nude, and often it's almost on the road. The days are getting shorter so there is no daylight but the street lights are sometimes on. It's early enough that no one is around and if they are I guess they will see me, but it is easily explained. Also still naked in my back yard to feed the dog each morning and same most nights, as well as getting sun when I can in the evenings. I've heard of people who spend 15 minutes nude in the yard every day, rain, hail or shine, maybe it's like cold water shower therapy.

This post was edited

Perhaps the cold weather threshold could be to convert the temperature in Fahrenheit to seconds outside. 32F requires 32 seconds, 60F requires a minute. Higher than that should not be an issue.

This post was edited