RE:Ball Stretchers..

I would start with this. https://www.thechaingang.com/bullet-ball-stretcher-weight.html

Thanks for the tip.

This post was edited

Thats a really amazing stretch compared to where you started, kudos for sticking with it and thanks for showing off the progress!

This post was edited

These last photo's and the first 3, that looks like a lot of weight, does that hurt?

This post was edited

It does not. I worked up to this.

This post was edited

I am stretching for over 35 years now .. in 2008 I had my scrotum split .. so I had to start from the beginning but enjoy the looking

Thank you for this! Very inspirational!

This post was edited

Also fairly new to ball stretching and absolutely love the feeling. I have a heavy weight that I love, but the interior circumference is a little snug and tight.

I have a NSFW video link on twitter of me wearing the ball weights
https://twitter.com/FurNForeskin/status/1536447498000138241?t=GAGl5o7edZ9Co85eHCnCmQ&s=19

This post was edited

That might have been My Buddy DICK CHAINY aka NudistEveryWhere at #FOLSOMsf2022 ; A lot of Women clearly seem to really understand why Men Enjoy BALLSweights* ( probably because their hubbies or bfs have encouraged/trained? them to assist with their CBT Adventures ( I call in CBP because it stimulates an amazing amount of PLEASURE ( not torture ).

*Most Men I know have TWO (2) BALLS, so I think the manufacturers have a serious Branding Problem.

This post was edited

Marvelous Surgical Steel BALLSweights*. More MEN would surely enjoy them if they only gave them a TRY. It is good to See other Men who dig it. I feel as if My 70mm contoured BULLET BALLSweight centers Me during Yoga & Pumping Iron/Skwaatz & Swimming Nude, but I havent dared tried to Run very far or fast as Adam has Mastered ( too much bounce for Me, but I get WHY that enhances the Thrilling Sensation ) & it is just heavy enough to enjoy 24/7 for almost a month. But I was trying on a Massive 120mm weight out on the display floor at @MrsLeather ( no need for using dressing rooms per the Owner @daddyrrobert who understands basic marketing of personal equipment & how it pays to have customers wear them openly in store ) last month & I think I am ready for an upgrade, but doubt I could wear 120mm for more than a few Hours.

For those who are new or have yet to try them, Your progress will be expedited once You can SLEEP WITH BALLSWEIGHTS on all night; if You can tuck them between Your thighs, it makes them a bit more comfortable with less movement.

*Most Men I know have TWO (2) BALLS, so I reckon the manufacturers have a Branding serious Problem.

This post was edited

I wish I could check out Your BALLSweights progress in the twitverse, Robbie. I love My BALLSweights & they are a great conversation piece at Beaches & Resorts ... & The Gym.

This post was edited

Women & Men who have admired Mine JOKE that My BALLS are going to hang down to My Knees when I get Old ( er ); I tell them that I wont be happy until I can sling them over My Shoulder when I need to sit on the Throne to avoid The Splash Effect....

This post was edited