Women under estimate how much guys love a bush.

My wife has a very hairy bush and I absolutely love. It's picture perfect. It soft smells great and love the way it feels on my tongue. It still drive me completely crazy with passion after all these years. It is so comforting. I even get excited when I see a runaway pubic hair of hers on the bathroom floor or bar of soap.

Women please don't shave. It is so wonderful to see and it really does bring out the animal instinct in all of us be it man or woman.

This topic was edited
RE:Women under estimate how much guys love a bush.

Agree completely. The three women in the cover photo probably had their lovely bushes air brushed in, but hey, its still a beautiful picture!

This post was edited

My wife has a very hairy bush and I absolutely love. It's picture perfect.

This is awesome. My wife hasnt shaved in awhile. Not sure why but I dont question it. As much as I would prefer her to be smooth, I have been really enjoying her hairy downstairs. It just depends. I guess its a phase or maybe she just wants a winter coat lol.

Adam

This post was edited

Our Natural PHEROMOANS are trapped in Our Pubic Hair ... BUSHES & PITS .... Before We had overpriced exotic artificial perfumes, Ripe Bushes & Pits were all We needed to signal others that We were ready for ProCreation & Mating Rituals.

This post was edited