RE:Most daring?

Cosmopolitan Urban Public Social WORLD NAKED BIKE RIDES, several taking place all across the Nation this year, are notoriously a **gateway drug** to Being Nude Publicly. Life & Figure Art Salons are another great way for Nudists to become more comfortable with ThemSelves in the midst of Others who are completely clothed. Google local Artists in Your area or contact a local University or Community College Art Professor who are often looking for Nude Models. & are exceedingly respectful & affirming .... AND most of them will ... wait for it .... .... ... PAY YOU to be Nude if no also provide some yummy gourmet food for the Art Salons.

The Current February 2023 issue of The American Association of Nudist Recreations ( AANR ) The Bulletin Mag has a partial list of #WNBRusa2023 rides & after parties for those Intrepid Naturists & Nudists ready to GearUp their #BareAsYouDare Naked Game.

This post was edited

I thought I posted this story on this topic, but I guess not so here is my second post. A couple years ago during the Covid pandemic lock down everything was shut down. Gyms, restaurants, bars, the beach. Pretty much everything. There was a curfew in effect from 11pm to 5 am with a few exceptions including going to and from work and exercising. Since I always wake up stupid early and the gyms were all closed, I would ride my bike to Ft Lauderdale beach and back and use the bike rack and the wall as makeshift workout equipment. Since it was usually in the high 70's to low 80's in the morning I would ride wearing nothing but a speedo and sneakers. Part of my route took me down Wilton Drive in Wilton Manors, usually pretty busy even at that early in the mornings but with all the bars shut down it was eerily desolate. There was always a cop in one of the parking lots along the way but since I was riding my bike nothing was said even though I was wearing just the speedo (I guess they are used to guys being dressed that way) One morning just as I was approaching Wilton Drive I heard sirens and saw lights as all the police cars were heading north on one of the intersections. I figure something big was going on since all the police in the area were heading that way.. I stopped for a minute and figured this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I took off my speedo, wrapped it around the handlebars and rode down Wilton Drive from just past City Hall to 5 points totally nude. I rode very slowly. I heard some one whistle from the balcony overlooking the street so I turned around and rode by again so he or she could get another look. Got another whistle but could not see where it was coming from. I turned south on Dixie highway passed a guy jogging that gave me a thumbs up and rode for about a half mile until I reached the bridge between Wilton Manors and Ft Lauderdale. Since I did not see any Ft Lauderdale cars heading north I figured I should not press my luck and put my speedo back on. I felt so overdressed in my speedo for the rest of the ride. I don't think I will ever get the opportunity to do that again. I wish I would have had my phone with me so I could have made a video

This post was edited

That's a great story, Luv2bnudeFL!

This post was edited

What a story. Congratulations

This post was edited

Good man - iot's just what I would have done in the circumstances.

This post was edited

I thought I posted this story on this topic, but I guess not so here is my second post. A couple years ago during the Covid pandemic lock down everything was shut down. Gyms, restaurants, bars, the beach. Pretty much everything. There was a curfew in effect from 11pm to 5 am with a few exceptions including going to and from work and exercising. Since I always wake up stupid early and the gyms were all closed, I would ride my bike to Ft Lauderdale beach and back and use the bike rack and the wall as makeshift workout equipment. Since it was usually in the high 70's to low 80's in the morning I would ride wearing nothing but a speedo and sneakers. Part of my route took me down Wilton Drive in Wilton Manors, usually pretty busy even at that early in the mornings but with all the bars shut down it was eerily desolate. There was always a cop in one of the parking lots along the way but since I was riding my bike nothing was said even though I was wearing just the speedo (I guess they are used to guys being dressed that way) One morning just as I was approaching Wilton Drive I heard sirens and saw lights as all the police cars were heading north on one of the intersections. I figure something big was going on since all the police in the area were heading that way.. I stopped for a minute and figured this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I took off my speedo, wrapped it around the handlebars and rode down Wilton Drive from just past City Hall to 5 points totally nude. I rode very slowly. I heard some one whistle from the balcony overlooking the street so I turned around and rode by again so he or she could get another look. Got another whistle but could not see where it was coming from. I turned south on Dixie highway passed a guy jogging that gave me a thumbs up and rode for about a half mile until I reached the bridge between Wilton Manors and Ft Lauderdale. Since I did not see any Ft Lauderdale cars heading north I figured I should not press my luck and put my speedo back on. I felt so overdressed in my speedo for the rest of the ride. I don't think I will ever get the opportunity to do that again. I wish I would have had my phone with me so I could have made a video

My Dad said that the best time to do something illegal was when a politician or celebrity was in town, since most of police were at that event, leaving the rest of the town unguarded.

This post was edited

Weekend morning went for a drive but wore old shorts and T.
After 40 minutes hit a freeway and got undressed, stripped, and threw clothes out window.
But I always drive naked.
Was coming up on a rest stop and I had to go.
No other cars so I stopped and ran in naked. Used a stall.
While trying to leave other cars pulled in so I was stuck waiting for them to leave.
After 15 minutes it was clear so I ran into truck and finished my drive home.
Heart was pumping hard, so exciting knowing no clothes optional if got caught.

This post was edited

So this was after you started doing WNBR's?

This post was edited

My earliest adventure was in high school. Middle of the week, late at night, I was near the track oval. The area was deserted but there were roads on two sides of the oval. I thought what a great opportunity. I took off everything but left my shoes on and walked around the track. Very exhilarating! That was the start of my nudist experience.

A few months later, a friend and I were working landscaping an apartment complex as high schoolers. we found an old ASA Sunshine and Health magazine. Of course we were intrigued. we stayed at the jobsite late and skinnydipped in the pool trying to keep quiet so as not to disturb the apartment residents. Got me hooked on being a nudist.

This post was edited

Two mornings in a row went out at 545am to the community mail boxes and picked up my mail totally nude

This post was edited