Nudist convert

Over the years I've had the chance to expose (pun intended) many people to the naturist lifestyle. The attached picture is of one young lady who became very enamored of being naked on our property. We have a series of 3 ponds that each overflow into the next. The picture shows the first pond that is rather small but the perfect place to skinny dip.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist convert

That is awesome! I have only had the opportunity to bring one couple into naturism.

This post was edited

Great you've got the space to do that - give someone a real experience of the lifestyle with access to the outdoors. When we host farm volunteers, a small fraction of them do experiment. One fellow did more than experiment - as soon as he saw me come in undressed from the shower the first time, he was naked at every opportunity, and even inducted the next volunteer, telling her "clothing is on an as-needed basis around here." Another fellow was deeply conflicted, and really tortured himself over why he wasn't comfortable with it, but later ended up going to a naturist BnB on the island.

Natural ponds, or something you created?

This post was edited

There was a natural depression where the ponds are now, we just enhanced and sculpted it. It's a great place for the wildlife (and wild people) to congregate. I've had about 5 or 6 of the gardening interns become nudists while they were here and the interesting thing is that they were all young females.

This post was edited

Nothing better than a safe place to introduce others to the clothes free lifestyle. Hope they all continue in the lifestyle.

This post was edited

What kind of conversation with your visitor did you have about taking the photo? (I'm always shy about asking for photos - even in a textile context I never think to pull out the camera when I'm with people.)

This post was edited

When I have a new gardening intern I always show them the hot tub and outdoor shower and tell them that we are very casual about nudity and that we don't allow bathing suits in our hot tub. About 10% of them say that there is no way they will go naked or even see us naked. About 70% say they will not go naked, but don't care of we do. And the rest want to at least try it out. For the ones that enjoy being nude I ask if they would mind taking pictures of them. Most of them are fine with it, and if they say no I don't bring it up again.

This post was edited