RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

Last summer and looking forward to this summer.

This post was edited

Naked in my tent right now. Was in the 80s today Feb 1st. Been naked since about 2pm or so yesterday. Got chilly last night, but got under the blankets.

This post was edited

Im naked outside in my backyard right now. Its chilly, about 65 degrees. But the light breeze feels so good on my skin. Exhilarating.

This post was edited

Im naked outside in my backyard right now. Its chilly, about 65 degrees. But the light breeze feels so good on my skin. Exhilarating.

A few days ago. Had some unseasonably warm February days.

This post was edited

This morning, but I am vacationing in Fl.

This post was edited

February 27, while still in Florida.

This post was edited

Wife n I went on nude cruise out of tampa. Two weeks nude anywhere on ship except dining room dinner. Most ports had nude excursions , and or we were only ship in port so again nudity ashore in designated areas. I having a hard time getting dressed now that we're home !

This post was edited

Yesterday, briefly, on a Scottish beach (April 10th). Still a bit windy and cold but the weather is improving. Can't wait for summer when long beach walks will again. be possible.

This post was edited

One week ago. Planning on some outdoor nude time today and tomorrow.

This post was edited

Today. Making the most of a fast-fading summer in Melbourne. Mostly sunny but cooler, including the water, and most of the rocks were in different locations at Sunnyside North compared to last week.

This post was edited