Spring time, a tease?

Does anyone else find spring time a significant tease in terms of getting some sun on their body after being rugged up over winter. We have spring no here in southern Australia and have had one or two sunny days on a weekend, otherwise it's cloudy or windy or raining but at least it's warm. There has been a little bit of sun but then it's gone. I'm finding it more frustrating this year than most (maybe CV is part of that).

This topic was edited
RE:Spring time, a tease?

Man, I feel you! Experienced the same thing in Salt Lake City, UT. Anytime the sun was out I would try to get some on my naked body. I had a friend who fought winter depression and he got a sun lamp to help. Hang in full fledge Spring is around the corner.

This post was edited

There are so many places in this world where locals like to say, "Around here, if you don't like the weather, just wait five minutes." Usually, they think of it as one of the quirks of their locality (hence the "around here"). But no -- you hear it every place that has a spring, and you hear it almost exclusively during the spring.

This post was edited

True to form the weather here has been awful a week ago to beautiful the last 2 x days,. Had a day at my favourite CO beach yesterday and it was great to be able to be at a beach, swim and wander along the beach. It's been 6 months or more, that's too long to wait. The sun, the ocean and wandering naked aimlessly on the beach is good for the soul.

This post was edited

I forgot I started this topic, it's a different year but same conditions, a few nice warm days, then incredible rain.

This post was edited

Must admit living here in Arizona has an easy weather enjoyment for being naked outdoors and enjoying life, we have more sunny days that really are enjoyed for being a nudist,,,,yep we all get teased,,,but here we get pleased more often,,,,have a great naked spring time 2023

This post was edited

Must admit living here in Arizona has an easy weather enjoyment for being naked outdoors and enjoying life, we have more sunny days that really are enjoyed for being a nudist,,,,yep we all get teased,,,but here we get pleased more often,,,,have a great naked spring time 2023

Agree 100% was a major motivation to move was the weather is very nudist-friendly. In fact, I will be nude today working in the yard while my friends in Utah endure a 13-degree morning! Happy Spring!

This post was edited

Its been so beautiful out. Working on getting my lounge chair ready ! lol

Have to start working on my tan lines again. I mean getting rid of them. Love, Arizona.

This post was edited