Health and Wellness Check

Well guys, if you were at SW on Saturday, monitor your health. I tested positive for Covid yesterday and that's the only place I've been out of the house except to pick up dinner a couple times. At least one other TN member reported feeling feverish as well. I certainly hope it's not widespread but with the crowd that was there, it could have been a super spreader event. Let's hope that's not the case. For me, yesterday was aweful....temp of 101-103 and last night when the fever broke I woke up in a pool of cold sweat. Feeling some better today just fatigued. Hopefully tomorrow or Friday I'm back on my feet. Praying my wife doesn't get it or I may never be allowed to go again! Take care of yourselves and don't assume it's just a cold.

This topic was edited
RE:Health and Wellness Check

Well guys, if you were at SW on Saturday, monitor your health. I tested positive for Covid yesterday and that's the only place I've been out of the house except to pick up dinner a couple times. At least one other TN member reported feeling feverish as well. I certainly hope it's not widespread but with the crowd that was there, it could have been a super spreader event. Let's hope that's not the case. For me, yesterday was aweful....temp of 101-103 and last night when the fever broke I woke up in a pool of cold sweat. Feeling some better today just fatigued. Hopefully tomorrow or Friday I'm back on my feet. Praying my wife doesn't get it or I may never be allowed to go again! Take care of yourselves and don't assume it's just a cold.

Wish you a speedy recovery, though take your time it will probably take the puff out of you.

Richie

This post was edited

I had a fever of 101 and fatigue and stomach ache for half a day Wednesday, but I feel fine this morning. I also took every covid vaccine could get over the past 2 years. I didn't test so I'm not sure what I had.

This post was edited

Sorry to hear about that! Hope you recover quickly!
Might want to consider aspirin therapy to prevent the blood from clotting after having COVID.

This post was edited

Shoot. Are you OK?

This post was edited

I've been 100% for several days now.

This post was edited

Personally no issues except for the abscess tooth i ended up having a root canal on three days later. I did feel pretty crappy at SW because of the tooth ache but never thought to test for covid. I hope you are OK Bullet.

This post was edited