Why do photos get deleted?

Yesterday I posted a couple photos of my balls from various angles. They all got deleted by the moderator of the group.
I'd like to know why. There is not rules or guidelines for posting. I didn't post anything others had not posted before.

This topic was edited
RE:Why do photos get deleted?

Was it on your main page or a group that you have joined. Moderators can be fickle.

This post was edited

U must have had the same moderator as me -a pic I uploaded two days ago was deleted yesterday -the guy standing beside me ( both of us nude) was semi hard

This post was edited

Hi
Happened to me before too...
When I asked the moderator what happened, I (still) got no answer....

This post was edited

There is really no rule that is written for pics that mods applied evenly, period. It is something that has been an ongoing issue from day one that I joined. I have on occasions pics deleted or not approved (way back when pics would not post until they were 'approved'). Just today I had some pics not approved but I resent them and they now there. The pic were within the rules, was nothing wrong with them, just like pics I've posted before, I covered up faces of friends that were not comfortable with their face showing but OK if I posted the nude pic. We've all seen pics that clearly are not within the 'rules' that are on profiles and nothing is done about it and stay on profiles for years. Clearly this is one area that TN could improve, along with a few other issues, but until they do, we have to live with it if we choose to stay on TN.

This post was edited

Same here man, same here. I'd like to know why a photo that ive had up for years all of a sudden doesn't meet guidelines.

This post was edited

Was it on your main page or a group that you have joined. Moderators can be fickle.

It was here, in the Testicles group. Bernie, the moderator says he did not remove it. Hm.

This post was edited

U must have had the same moderator as me -a pic I uploaded two days ago was deleted yesterday -the guy standing beside me ( both of us nude) was semi hard

Well, I only posted photos of my balls, and my cock was no hard on any of them.

This post was edited

HiHappened to me before too...When I asked the moderator what happened, I (still) got no answer....

Bernie told me he did not remove it. He can't even remember that he's the creator and moderator of this group. Strange.

This post was edited

There is really no rule that is written for pics that mods applied evenly, period. It is something that has been an ongoing issue from day one that I joined. I have on occasions pics deleted or not approved (way back when pics would not post until they were 'approved'). Just today I had some pics not approved but I resent them and they now there. The pic were within the rules, was nothing wrong with them, just like pics I've posted before, I covered up faces of friends that were not comfortable with their face showing but OK if I posted the nude pic. We've all seen pics that clearly are not within the 'rules' that are on profiles and nothing is done about it and stay on profiles for years. Clearly this is one area that TN could improve, along with a few other issues, but until they do, we have to live with it if we choose to stay on TN.

Well, I only posted photos of my balls, and my cock was no hard on any of them. Bernie says he did not remove them. He doesn't even remember that he's the creator and moderator of this group.

This post was edited

Same here man, same here. I'd like to know why a photo that ive had up for years all of a sudden doesn't meet guidelines.

Strange.
Well, I only posted photos of my balls, and my cock was no hard on any of them. Bernie says he did not remove them. He doesn't even remember that he's the creator and moderator of this group.

This post was edited