RE:Why do photos get deleted?

I have been on this site now for roughly 5 years, I was on the site prior to that, but Ive been consistent since I rejoined. About a year ago, there was a posting, and I believe currently shows up at the time someone is posting, that they will no longer allow genital shots without partial face in the picture, it also says no erections however, certain camera angles, dont really show an erect penis, additionally, it says no spread eagle shots. However, I believe this is a moderator opinion, more than a hard and fast rule, Based on my experience, it appears that there is more than one moderator that reviews and rejects photos and videos. Some moderators on certain weekends have rejected every photo Ive posted regardless of content . I suspect, but have no way of proving that this moderator may be somebody that I have blocked from viewing my profile, but obviously has access when censoring content. I have also found that if I wait two days and re-post what was previously rejected, miraculously were not rejected the second time around.
I know of several members that deleted their profile because they didnt like the censorship but I have also found the people that pay for a lifetime membership. Dont delete their profile.
My advice is, dont give up hope and keep posting eventually good content will prevail

This post was edited

Livnude, I think that is a reasonable approach, keep posting and hopefully good content will prevail, but it may be frustrating too. Good luck, I think it was Einstein who is credited with saying that carrying out the same experiment and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity (in his humble opinion, BTW, ... haha). This is a nudist website and to state the obvious, people are going to post nude photo's of themselves. The approach of no hard-ons and no spread eagle & close ups I think I read was due to the requirements of sponsors of the site, is that correct? If that is the case, maybe a different funding model is required, maybe we all need to pay to be members, no free access and no sponsors, just a thought. SBN.

This post was edited

The whole what constitutes an 'erection' on this site is a joke... Apparently it is only an erection on TN if it points above the 90degree angle line when you are standing up (anything seen to pointing out or up) LOL. Guys who are well endowed & obviously erect in MANY pics I see on MANY profiles are 'acceptable' because their stiffy still hangs below the magic 90degree line..You can be erect and hang low as well. Seems TN doesnt know that LOL

This post was edited

Because we have a bunch of prudes that have joined TN that for some bizarre reason will not allow adults to upload photos of themselves naked or they censor nipples or vaginas on women when this is supposed to be a social site for adult nudists.

TN needs a major kick up the ass to make them realize that people are getting sick of having their photos deleted and they let fakes join without any profile photos or very vague profile information

This post was edited

My words!
There are so many fake profiles, especially with pretty women faces and nothing behind it, Also male profiles without any pictures or just a partial body...
This would be the point where (all) moderators could start and make this site better...
My personal opinion.
Maybe someone knows about other nudist-sites like this......

This post was edited

New info:

Bernie says that he did not create the group and he is not the moderator. He's super heterosexual and has no interest in Testicles. He doesn't understand how the group says he's the creator and moderator.
Further proof for TN's shadiness.

This post was edited

Hi, very boring this delay in the answers ...

??? Hunh?

This post was edited