RE:Why not LGBQT+N for Nudist??

It shouldnt be a question for that exact reason. If nudists are as accepting as some say a person sexual orientation should have no bearing on there participation inthe nudist community. But this is an online site that has a bit of a dual personality. Cant decide if it is a nudist site or a dating site or something in between. No one would ask for a persons sexual orientation when visiting a proper nudist resort community unless it was a venue that caters exclusively to the LGBTQIA community.
if t6here is no connection between LGBQT+ and naturism why on joining TN is one of the profile questions about sexual orientation

This post was edited

Excellent point but dont be surprised if very weak comparisons are forth coming
DO YOU CARE TO GIVE EXAMPLES OF SIMILAR ISSUES NUDIST HAVE GONE THROUGH!?!?

This post was edited

Excellent point but dont be surprised if very weak comparisons are forth comingDO YOU CARE TO GIVE EXAMPLES OF SIMILAR ISSUES NUDIST HAVE GONE THROUGH!?!?

No, but there are plenty of examples about race, religion, etc.

This post was edited

As a nudist, I'll opt for religious protection rather than the gender / alphabet classification.
I prefer the designation of an "Adamite" Christian, as redemption is the restoration of what was meant to be from the beginning!
No shame!

This post was edited

Absolutely I too felt the same, but never expressed about it.

However I think governments across the globe removing restriction on LGBT and legallizing it because what a person does within the walls is his/her own business and neighbours and government should have no role in dictating them and stop being a peeping tom.

But nudism for a non nudist (a majority of population) is part of sexual act and they are unable to grown out of their mindset that we are born nude and there is nothing to be ashamed of out bodies and sex is just a part of life. Because the majority thinks otherwise the minority is sublined and forced for seeking permission. Again if one is with the walls no neighbours and government should have role in dictating them and stop being a peeping tom.
Now talking about your +N, I think LGBT is different from N and needs to be seperate only. Because Nude / naked is natural.

This post was edited

Now talking about your +N, I think LGBT is different from N and needs to be seperate only. Because Nude / naked is natural.

Excuse me, nudism/naturism is a choice; being LGGTQ+ is natural and NOT a choice.

This post was edited

Being dressed is a choice. A well driven one to the point of requirement in most places.
But we are nudist all the time, even when we must be covered.

This post was edited

Maybe because being a nudist is a choice, and being LBGTQ isn't?

This post was edited

Maybe because being a nudist is a choice, and being LBGTQ isn't?

Thank you, spot on!

This post was edited

Thank you, spot on!

I agree. While lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, and transgender are all pretty much mutually exclusive, in that they are defining different aspects of non-heterosexuality. But all of them can be nudists, as can straight people and asexual people.

There are surely people who have some trouble integrating their desire with nudism with their sexuality or their moral belief system. That's why we have "Christian nudist" and "gay nudist" and "transgender nudists" as groups, so that people can communicate their journeys with others of like mind.

But we're all nudists here, however you define your sexuality.

This post was edited