Any barbers or hair stylist that get naked or allow the client to be naked in Delaware?

Would love to be naked while the barber is clothed or joins me naked while cutting my hair.

This topic was edited
RE:Any barbers or hair stylist that get naked or allow the client to be naked in Delaware?

If you find one please let me know. Id be interested in finding a barber to use while at my home in Rehoboth.

This post was edited
RE:Any barbers or hair stylist that get naked or allow the client to be naked in Delaware?

I don't know of any, but if you are ever vacationing in Ft. Lauderdale, I found one who is willing to give vacationers a nude haircut. Hoping to get one later this month.

This post was edited

I am also looking around someone local to me been chatting with a very nice man runs a barber shop

This post was edited

Following

This post was edited

I got a naked haircut in Oakland Park FL while visiting Wilton Manors a few weeks ago. Both barber & I were naked. It was great and fulfilled a fantasy of mine.

This post was edited

I got a naked haircut in Oakland Park FL while visiting Wilton Manors a few weeks ago. Both barber & I were naked. It was great and fulfilled a fantasy of mine.

This post was edited

I went there today, Great experience.

This post was edited