My favorite thing

About 50 years ago when I was 17 sitting in my parents backyard, reading a magazine nude and all of a sudden the door pops open and my sister at the time steps out. I put the magazine in my lap, but she realized in a few seconds I was nude I just said oh I didnt know youre sitting out here like this
She immediately told me she didnt mind, and we had a short conversation and she went back inside to do some laundry. The laundry room is in the lower level of the house which wasnt really a basement but a half wall so when she was standing at the window, the back of my chair was directly in front of it. Needless to say, I was quite thrilled at the aspect of standing up, turning around and exposing my complete nudity to her and basically eye level. I did so, then came in the house totally nude walk down the steps as she watched me. I asked her again if she minded and she said absolutely not that it would be our secret.
She used to come to our house quite frequently to do her laundry, and from that point on, I was always nude in front of her whenever she was there alone with me.
I still love showing my nude body to people that dont mind looking. Its always especially throwing the first time they see me Its always especially throwing the first time they see me.
I do our jobs for the next-door, neighbor, lady, nude and I am fully erect often for her. She certainly doesnt seem to mind and stays close by when Im working I worked nude for another lady Airport nude for another lady on our street as well as a man on our street as well as a man. Theyre all cool with it.
One lady up the street I share my nude pictures quite frequently with her. Some of which are quite erotic. She seems to really like those.
I have a post on craigslist as a naked handyman, and I do get a few hits on that mostly from men which I dont mind working for them nude too.

This topic was edited
RE:My favorite thing

Nice story and a feeling I know well. I have worked or been nude a couple of times at the request of a customer.
My lovely neighbour and now close friend will encourage my nudism around her home and poolside. She has seen me naked on many occasions but I still get a thrill undressing in front of her. I occasionally send I a nude snap if Im sunbathing which she must enjoy as she forwards them to her sister.

This post was edited

Such acool story and so much fun. Love it

This post was edited

I was asked to price a job for an older lady. After a visit to measure and a return visit to discuss the price and plan we got chatting. She had recently lost her husband and clearly was looking for some company. I was happy to chat and excepted her offer of a beer.
As we chatted out of the blue she asked if I wanted a swim and suggested I swam nude. I laughed thinking she was joking telling her to be careful what she wished for. I suggested another beer while I thought about it.
She was quite insistent so of course I relented. She was delighted as I stripped and showered in front of her. I stayed naked for the rest of my visit.

This post was edited

I had an older lover and the first time at her place I stripped for her. After that I always had to be nude at her place. She even insisted that I pulled my foreskin back.

This post was edited

About 50 years ago when I was 17 sitting in my parents backyard, reading a magazine nude and all of a sudden the door pops open and my sister at the time steps out. I put the magazine in my lap, but she realized in a few seconds I was nude I just said oh I didnt know youre sitting out here like thisShe immediately told me she didnt mind, and we had a short conversation and she went back inside to do some laundry. The laundry room is in the lower level of the house which wasnt really a basement but a half wall so when she was standing at the window, the back of my chair was directly in front of it. Needless to say, I was quite thrilled at the aspect of standing up, turning around and exposing my complete nudity to her and basically eye level. I did so, then came in the house totally nude walk down the steps as she watched me. I asked her again if she minded and she said absolutely not that it would be our secret.She used to come to our house quite frequently to do her laundry, and from that point on, I was always nude in front of her whenever she was there alone with me.I still love showing my nude body to people that dont mind looking. Its always especially throwing the first time they see me Its always especially throwing the first time they see me.I do our jobs for the next-door, neighbor, lady, nude and I am fully erect often for her. She certainly doesnt seem to mind and stays close by when Im working I worked nude for another lady Airport nude for another lady on our street as well as a man on our street as well as a man. Theyre all cool with it.One lady up the street I share my nude pictures quite frequently with her. Some of which are quite erotic. She seems to really like those.I have a post on craigslist as a naked handyman, and I do get a few hits on that mostly from men which I dont mind working for them nude too.

What a great story, no wonder your neighbors love seeing you naked what a great body

This post was edited