Have Been Restoring since 1995

I started my restoration program in 1995 after hearing two morning talk show hosts in Chicago discuss a Howard Stern show that talked about foreskin restoration. I did some Internet searching and came across the book "The Joy of Un-Circumcising" by Jim Bigelow, the bible of foreskin restoration techniques, and the history of the practice in the Unite States. I broached the subject with my late wife and her first question was "Why?". I went through the litany of reasons why I wanted to restore, then the benefits for her. I explained how having ample foreskin acts as a built-in gliding mechanism that reduces irritation in the vagina. She responded with, "Well, why not then?". So I began my regimen using the T-tape and elastic strap method. I used that method for years, however, when you have an active sex life, it does interfere with intimacy, and takes the spontaneity out of it because you have to stop and remove the tape (and residue) before having sex. Then I came upon the DTR device, which made restoring much more convenient, and effective! I saw more skin growth in a few years than I saw in a decade of using the T-tape method. I have attained total coverage when flaccid, and my goal is to be covered when erect, which will take much more time, but it CAN be done! I urge anyone considering restoration, or already in the process, to check out the DTR device for yourself. It is well worth the money for this custom made device. You won't regret it.
P.S. As for the pictures, I'm a grower, not a shower! LOL!

This topic was edited
RE:Have Been Restoring since 1995

I'm also a grower which is probably why my restored foreskin won't stay over my glans when erect.

This post was edited