Bathtub fun

So, just to let you know that my dad and I didn't have the best relationship growing up because he was in and out of prison. I do remember distinctly a moment where he was home and needed to take a bath. I was already ready for bed and my grandmother was tucking me in and I heard his voice. He was getting in the bath. I was a little too at that time. I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom as he was taking a bath and jumped in. I still had my night clothes on. He waved my granny away and he took off my night clothes and he bathed us both and sat there talking...I was probably blabbering nonsense but I knew he didn't care. As long as he had his baby boy with him. That was the first and last time I saw him naked. I wish we were closer like that but that'll never happen at this point. I love him but there was so much damage done I don't see how we can recover at this point. Much, much love to all the fathers that try to bond with their children this way. I'll never forget how happy I was to be with him in this way.

This topic was edited
RE:Bathtub fun

What a beautiful memory you have. I never got to bathe with my dad and he was present while I was growing up.

This post was edited

That is a beautiful story. I was fortunate to shower with my father until I went to college. It was a very bonding experience and something I'll never forget.

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing the highs and lows of your relationship with your father and how his nakedness helped bond your relationship, flawed as it was. Also thanks for affirming fathers. We're not perfect and sometimes it's not easy to know if we're doing more harm than good. I's never all one thing, but hopefully a father's love will outweigh his inadequacies. I encourage you to continue to cherish that time and to claim full courage from such naked vulnerability, and all shall be well.

This post was edited

yours is a beautiful story and thank you for sharing it For me it happened before when I was about 15 or 16 now I don't remember exactly with my aunt and she was 10 years older than me I took a shower with her and of course I sprayed my .... milk I think it's normal for a boy obviously in all secret But something else also happened and that's why I'm telling it I also took a shower with my uncle so the brother of my father and he was very young He was about 8 years older than me and while we took a shower it was a beautiful thing The problem that unfortunately or fortunately judge for you .. I sprayed that time too obviously alone and you are already caressing me, my uncle didn't tell me anything

This post was edited

+Thank you for sharing that .. nice to open up bout things like this with group that understands.. I didnt have the best relationship with my dad .Just that he worked alot I was not his fav ..my sister was.. For a child missing his dad attetion like that..Its a memory that you cherish.. Thank you again

This post was edited

Thats a beautiful story, but Im sorry the overall relationship wasnt better. I never took a bath with my dad but we did shower together on several occasions and that was always a treat for me. I wish there were more opportunities like that, but you take what you can get.

This post was edited

That is an adorable story! Thank you for sharing that and it sounds like your dad wanted to be a great father, even just in that one moment. He could have sent you away to get back to bed but accepted you wanting to be with him and you had a memorable, wonderful experience.

This post was edited

That's awesome. I shower with my son. We have since he was little. It is really nice. Great to have some time, just dad and son.

This post was edited

Thats a beautiful memory you have of him. A loving one

This post was edited

Taking a bath with d a d is definitely a bonding moment that any s o n will remember forever.

This post was edited