RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi all 38 yes old living in NYC, originally from Dominican Republic by way of Miami. Been a nudist for over 12 yrs, since college days when i got licked up to a fantastic nudist festival down in FL, been living the nudie life as much as possible ever since.

This post was edited

Hi there, were a couple in our thirties and Ive always been fascinated by big cocks but never got to play with one. Sarah and rob here

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

My name is Kacper and I'm 19yo guy from Poland. I currently live in France. I discovered that I love being naked at around the age of 15. Ever since, whenever I'd been home alone for a long time, I'd always just walk around the house naked. I continue doing this to this day so I'm a home/closet nudist for now. Sadly I don't have any other nudist experiences.

This post was edited

I'm a nudist since I was 18, before I enjoyed nude time alone in my bedroom but at 18 I tried a nude beach with some friends, I find it really great.I travel a lot for my job, I lived in different countries, some not really open about been nude outside but I always try to be nude as much as I can. Love to share nude time with other, in real it's the best but cam and all the technologies can also help to keep in touch with nudists all over the world chat have good time and share experience

This post was edited

Hello, I have been a nudists for many years. However, my experience with nudism has mostly occurred by attending nude pool parties, going on nude hikes, or attending other activities in the nude. I enjoy meeting new people and exploring new places through nude activities and events. I'll work on adding some images to this group page over the next few weeks. I am new to truenudists.com. I learned about this site through a friend who travels around the globe while meeting and staying with other nudists. This Website has been around for many years. I really wish I had learned about this Website many years ago. For now, I look forward to meeting others and exploring new experiences through truenudists.com. This Website offers an opportunity to explore my interests in exhibitionism while also meeting other nudists who simply just enjoy hanging out naked with their closest online friends.

This post was edited

Wonderful to have the two of you join this Large Penis Support Group. And even more wonderful to know that you both grew up as nudists. We all want to see more and know more about you and your nude life together.

This post was edited

I am from Germany, Southwest, and I dsicovered to enjoy being exhibitionistic , I think even since my childhood.... I enjoyed taking nude shower in the shower area of public swimming pools. And I enjoyed changing clothes in the locker room and be seen while underwear ans swim wear were down... Later, in my Twenties, I enjoyed nude Beaches in Germany (at lakes) and once in Greece, Later I got used to go to nude Beaches in holidays like Lithuania, Latvia, Bulgaria, Spain (South and Ibiza, Mallorca and Fuerteventura) and Belgium and Portugal.
I enjoy beeing nude and be seen, too.

This post was edited

Hi all, I'm from the North West of the UK, and I'm relatively new on my nudism journey. It's great to see so many on here and I look forward to meeting more of you as time goes on.

This post was edited

Hey Im aaron from Birmingham uk , Ben a nudie only abit 5 years now love it . I swim regularly. Im fascinated by dicks , any size , all the different sizes shapes and colours. Happy to chat to anyone

This post was edited

Hey Im aaron from Birmingham uk , Ben a nudie only abit 5 years now love it . I swim regularly. Im fascinated by dicks , any size , all the different sizes shapes and colours. Happy to chat to anyone

This post was edited