RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hey everyone. Glad to be able to join this group. I have a fine appreciation for the larger member and struggles associated with the situation. Im a respectful guy who lives in the United States (Illinois). Im newer to nudism but really excited to experience more.

This post was edited

Being a nudist is wonderful. While I do not have a penis, I always enjoy looking at them and I know it comes in all sizes and shapes over the years. You get a better picture when they are erect and reveal their true size. I'd say most men are average but there I have encounters a few very large ones and sometimes even too large to handle almost lol

This post was edited

Greetings friends!

What a refreshing thing to have a moderator in a group actually reach out and welcome you! Thank you Jumbo747Jet!

I'm a 68 year old gay man, enjoying naturism more than ever before. I've always believed in naturism, and the beauty of the human body, but suffered from body self-image issues most of my life. I guess most of us do. Becoming a practicing naturist about 20 years ago really changed my outlook, and I've never looked back. I live in Palm Springs, CA where I can be nude most of the time! I even have a clothing optional sign next to my front door that gets fun comments and questions from delivery people!

I love travel and often I find myself going to nudist destinations all over the US and Europe. My "locations" show most, but not all of them, and my photos definitely do! Heck, why not find a way to get naked and snap a pic (like on an early spring hike in Grindelwald, Switzerland)? It's fun documenting my travels and experiences nude - check out my media. I recently started a twitter page to reflect my travels and interest in naturism - @PSGayNaturist.

As for the LPSG, I'm not huge, and I'm a shower not a grower. Still, it's fun to see reactions on beaches and gym showers, especially since I sport a 00 gauge Prince Albert piercing.

This post was edited

Hi all.Im Lew from SE FL. Im 58 . While I am only about 7, Im thick. Ive never left a woman disappointed . The only occasional complaint is that it hurts. I love being in the nude at the beach and wherever else I can. Yes I get an occasional erection on the beach. Last time I was at the beach, there was a group of older spanish ladies standing by me and looking. One of them said I see many big dicks

This post was edited

Jeffrey here, glad to be a part of the community, rookie here as i have only been to a few social nudism recreation resorts recently. I have been a home nudist for 5+ years and find it liberating, natural and very comfortable. It's therapy for me mentally in this crazy world.
After my few visits, it just felt right but one of the two discourage single males (recently divorced) and the other is 4 hours away., a little discouraging. After joining AANR and Naturist Hub, I joined in on a new member chat and this site was mentioned. So I'm glad that i can turn to online resources that have a certification process and some privacy controls.
Even though I have average size penis I enjoy all naked male/female bodies and believe that nudism is part of accepting oneself and others without judgement.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello everyone. Ive been a nudist since I was 15 y.o. and really enjoy it. When I was married, my wife didn't oppose me being naked around the house; in fact she encouraged it. I have so many memorable experiences that renew as time goes by because I keep practicing this lifestyle. Although designated nudist/naturist places are cool, I don't feel restrained to those locals. As long as I don't offend anyone or do not break any law, I'm cool doing things in the nude. Love to go bare in the woods, and in the desert as it brings me joy and a feeling of freedom. I feel connected to nature and it also brings that forgotten wild side that every person has deep inside.
I guess is too much about myself. If anyone wants to know any further, please contact me.

This post was edited

Hello to all of you. I am a 63 years old naturist from Norway, who enjoy being naked in the nature. Its so nice to be a part of the nature without any boundaries. I start my nudist-life for 25 years ago, and I have after that always enjoy to go to nudist-beaches or lakes in the forrest, which we have plenty of here in Scandinavia.

Its always a good feeling to drop the clothes and just be naked and free. I like to meet male friends with those lakes, since I take the best from both worlds, and enjoy the company of both mens and women's.

For me the nudism is a mix between liberation and the potential there is in a meeting between good friends, who enjoy the nakedness together. Wish all my naked friends here a very nice day, and a hope for good meetings between friends all over the world.

This post was edited

Hello. I'm a 37 year old gay male from Mumbai,India. I'm new to this nudist thing and have started experimenting this whenever I get to be home alone. I may not have a huge one by international standards, but I have a 6.5" dick which is big by Indian/Asian standards. I'm looking forward to making friends and interacting with like minded folks out here.

This post was edited

Hi everybody. I have av9" penis and have had to avoid hurting my wife while having sex. I would hold my hand in between us to prevent full penitration. With my first wife that situation never happened. I think my current wife just has a short vaginal canal. Anyone else have the same challenge?

This post was edited

Consider yourself very fortunate that you never had that issue with your ex. It's very common for males with a lot of length.
Instead of having to use your hand though, to prevent you from penetrating too deeply, try a "doughnut" which basically is a ring you place around the base of your shaft, which does the same thing

This post was edited