RE:Small and confused...!!!!

I do not have any 'crouch. shot' pictures, but have been told many times I was under sized. Used to be a membership representative for Paradise Lakes Nudist Resort in Florida amd have seen thousands of nude people. So I do have a comparison history.

This post was edited

I would say I'm a bit below average. But it doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm comfortable now with what I am. There are still men who have been dowgraded due to their diminutive dicks. They are mentally enslaved by their smaller schlong. If body acceptance is part of the nudist philosophy, shouldn't a man proudly accept his own body first?

I totally agree with your statement.

This post was edited

I do not have any 'crouch. shot' pictures, but have been told many times I was under sized. Used to be a membership representative for Paradise Lakes Nudist Resort in Florida amd have seen thousands of nude people. So I do have a comparison history.

That's the best and only real way to decide how you measure up, just be naked with lots of normal people doing normal things.

This post was edited

It really is about the natural hang for me too. Happily married and no complaints from my wife but Id like to walk around with a bit of a hang and some extra girth.I studied masculinity as part of my degree. Partly due to insecurities. That got me to a good place but naturism gave me a confidence not to hide. Further, it got me to a place where o see IIt as imports for insecure men to learn to strip off and be themselves with no barriers. To be seen. Id love to host a few mens groups here in NI for this kind of thing. Genuine heart to heart conversations and vulnerability. I believe it leads to healing and clearer idea of identity.I enjoy being naked. I love being around other naked guys. Im never confident but I refuse to hide. This is me.Important to be seen

YES YES YES!!! I love this so much! Im spent so much of my life ashamed of my small penis and hiding it while also loving to be nude but would only allow myself to do it solo. I was introduced to Scenic Hot Springs and fell in love with it and seeing all those naked bodies and how different they all were. I would only go at night hoping the cover of darkness would hopefully hide my smallness. It was rare that I would see another small man. Mostly average and hung guys are comfortable enough being seen. but there are those few unhung small guys confident enough in their own skin that they either just dont care or really love the hot springs that impressed me most and made me want that confidence! It really is a shame that something as simple and stupid as the size and shape of my penis could prevent me from doing something that I enjoy! I love seeing naked people at Burning Man, even the shirt cockers aka Donald duckers but was so filled with shame even in an open and welcoming community such as that to allow myself to BE SEEN. NO MORE! I am who I am and Im a nudist damnit! I do not hang, I dont grow impressively when erect. Im a small unhung man and a nudist/naturist! It took me a long time to get to this point and I hope to be a role model for other smaller guys that its okay to be seen, its okay to be small, its not like we can do anything about it! Dont be ashamed and love and accept yourself as you are! I moderate the Small Penis Appreciation group and if anyone needs or a wants a friend to discuss or explore this topic further with Id love nothing more! Be seen guys and love yourselves completely please!

This post was edited

Is it me or are there a lot of guys in this group that are neither "Small or even Average"...?

Its not just you! So many men are so confused about penis size. I see perfectly normal men upset that they are small and I just wish that they could just accept themselves as they are and not worry. All men are not created equal!!! Period! We are all different and we need to stop putting too much emphasis on this one part of our bodies! We dont go walking around judging men in their foot size, why so much is out in the size and shape of a penis is beyond me. I say this but also identify as a small unhung man myself. Not much more than a head nestled in my bush when flaccid and 4.5 fully erect. Ive been ashamed of that for the first 40 years of my life and hid it the best that I could but finally got over it and hope to show other smaller guys if I can do it you can too. Your body is perfect just as it is! Do I still gets moments of jealousy whe. I see a bigger guy? Sure I do but I dont love myself any less because of it! Stop worrying guys and start living unashamedly!

This post was edited

I would say I'm a bit below average. But it doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm comfortable now with what I am. There are still men who have been dowgraded due to their diminutive dicks. They are mentally enslaved by their smaller schlong. If body acceptance is part of the nudist philosophy, shouldn't a man proudly accept his own body first?

This is so true and Im so happy you posted this!

This post was edited