Mail order CR

Public service announcement to not order a fitted, sized CR unless you were 100% sure of the size. I ordered five rings from Ballistic Metal to the tune of about $160 with shipping. I measured myself in circumference, balls and penis, at a shade under 9 in. 8.75 if super snug. When I went to order, the largest size they had was 2.25. if you use pi for circumference I should have been like 2.7 something. I panicked and ended up buying five 2-in rings, my only experience with restriction being elastic. I think I have larger than average testicles and 2 in was the third largest size they had of about eight sizes. I didn't think I in any way was large enough to justify one of the two bigger sizes. Five rings came late last week, they all look beautiful, and I fit in none of them. I misread the terms of sale and thought that I could return rings that were still in their sealed packaging but I can't return any of them. If you're not 100% sure of what size you're buying, don't buy them. That said, I'm accepting offers on five 2-in rings. One aluminum and blue, one thick heavy brass, three thin aluminum anodized copper color. Sad face. I've only tried on the brass one. It would take a whole lot of work to get my second testicle through the ring. No chance of getting my penis through and I have no interest in getting one of these things stuck on me and ending up in the urgent care.

This topic was edited
RE:Mail order CR

If they are too small try them just on your balls, you might like it, I do

This post was edited

Is it the method of putting it on? My 40mm rings are just big enough for my testicles so they go through one at a time (gently drawing enough skin through in stages) and the shaft last. Reverse for removal.

This post was edited

The 2" look great on just my balls, but it's not what I wanted.

This post was edited

I did/I do

This post was edited

Trust me. For $160 I tried every sequence. I did get the heavy brass one "fully" on, around DnB, but it was medically dangerously tight. No way I'd ever wear it like that again. Had to pop one of my nuts out like a pimple. Left me sore for a few hours.

This post was edited

If you're simply that big, then perhaps the only solution is something with a hinge and a clasp.

This post was edited

Don't give up hope. I am aware of "Balistic Metal", but have not purchased from them as of yet, however let me tell you that there are several other places out there that do allow for returns, especially for the metal ones. I have purchased several from "Hard Man Outfitters", and they allow full return of any metal cock/glans rings for exchange, within 7 days, they perform a special cleaning procedure.

This post was edited

Hardman Outfitters - www.male-essentials.com
We have purchased from them and like you made a boo boo in measuring and they exchanged no problem. Check out their Twitter site they run coupon codes nearly every week and at the moment are offering free shipping. I love my donut metal ring from them. The weight is amazing. Sorry, you got screwed on your order you may find a buyer on here, worth a shot!

This post was edited

Public service announcement to not order a fitted, sized CR unless you were 100% sure of the size. I ordered five rings from Ballistic Metal to the tune of about $160 with shipping. I measured myself in circumference, balls and penis, at a shade under 9 in. 8.75 if super snug. When I went to order, the largest size they had was 2.25. if you use pi for circumference I should have been like 2.7 something. I panicked and ended up buying five 2-in rings, my only experience with restriction being elastic. I think I have larger than average testicles and 2 in was the third largest size they had of about eight sizes. I didn't think I in any way was large enough to justify one of the two bigger sizes. Five rings came late last week, they all look beautiful, and I fit in none of them. I misread the terms of sale and thought that I could return rings that were still in their sealed packaging but I can't return any of them. If you're not 100% sure of what size you're buying, don't buy them. That said, I'm accepting offers on five 2-in rings. One aluminum and blue, one thick heavy brass, three thin aluminum anodized copper color. Sad face. I've only tried on the brass one. It would take a whole lot of work to get my second testicle through the ring. No chance of getting my penis through and I have no interest in getting one of these things stuck on me and ending up in the urgent care.

Sorry to hear it man :( I had a similar situation happen, thankfully it was only 1 ring and not 5. A dear friend of mine who is a welder makes rings on the side so I ended up reaching out to him. He has custom made almost all of the rings I have now. I could pass along his info for you if you like, just shoot me a message.

This post was edited

Ive seen used ones sold on eBay

This post was edited