Pantless

One night after a nude swim meet I didn't completely dress. I wore a long sweater with no pants, no underwear. It's a 45 min drive to my house. At 11 o'clock at night, I was driving in moderate traffic. Nobody knew the better, because all they could see my dressed upper half.

This topic was edited
RE:Pantless

One night after a nude swim meet I didn't completely dress. I wore a long sweater with no pants, no underwear. It's a 45 min drive to my house. At 11 o'clock at night, I was driving in moderate traffic. Nobody knew the better, because all they could see my dressed upper half.

I have a bare upper half most of the time when driving in warm weather. Doesn't seem to attract much attention. I don't think that most people would suspect that a male is driving nude because he is shirtless!

This post was edited

In my sedan or crossover, with judicious placement of my vehicle relative to others, I've generally felt no one has noticed me, even in daylight and a bit of traffic. A convertible with the roof down is a fishbowl by comparison, though.

This post was edited

Both the car and myself go topless.

This post was edited

I drive topless, along with the car being topless.

This post was edited

That's bold. I feel it's very unlikely I'll be seen in my entirety in a sedan. No such expectation for you!

This post was edited

That is the way to do it and that is on my bucket list to do a cross country drive like this.

This post was edited

I'm still trying to have the courage to drive nude with the top of my convertible on!

This post was edited

I drive topless, along with the car being topless.That is the way to do it and that is on my bucket list to do a cross country drive like tiis.

Have you ever driven nude with the top down?

This post was edited

I love this!! I would so do this if I had a convertible! My only hesitation would be getting seen by police, what are the rules there Carolinaguy

This post was edited

I have a routine when I have my Korean spa day, usually once a month.
Enjoying my nude time before I leave for my one hour drive, I prefer not to fully dress for the ride,
I choose to don a exceptionally long t shirt for the ride and nothing else.
It reaches mid thigh, so I'm covered enough for the check-in process.
After a 5 hour session of sauna and steam, the last thing I want to do is fully dress for the ride home, the t shirt goes back on for checkout and the ride home. Sometimes it may come off in the car, depending on temperature.
The pantless ride home is so much more comfortable.

This post was edited