Whats on your nudist to-do list?

What is on your nudist to-do list? I see a lot of people talk about going to nude beaches, which I highly recommend, but Ive done that. For me, it would be having a professional photographer take nude pics of me.

Would love to hear your ideas!

This topic was edited
RE:Whats on your nudist to-do list?

Drive nude.
Stay overnight at a clothing optional resort.
Work out nude in a gym.
Get a haircut while nude .

This post was edited

@minimalist75 - I've done all of those on your list so far.On my personal list that I have researched so far1) Burning Man2) Go to a naturist resort or 2 or 3 in Europe in this prioritya) France (Cap d'Agde just to see at least once and La Jenny)b) Greece/Cyprus/Crete (Vritomartis)c) Croatia (Solaris or Koversada)3) volunteer at work exchange (my time for food and lodgings) workaway eco/naturist places in Europe and Australia (www.workaway.info) There are quite a few places looking for naturists to work at their farm/resort/village/place. Perfect place to meet like minded people working side by side.

I hope to do the last 2 when I am in Ft. Lauderdale.
Will try again to drive nude this summer.
I do occasionally drive in just a swim brief.
Late last summer, I noticed that the lap belt covers most of the brief so someone looking might think I was driving nude.'
Gave me more confidence to try the real thing.
Overnight at a clothing optional resort would be a problem since my wife doesn't like to see anyone nude except me.
While my wife is OK with me going to a nude beach without her, I doubt that she would be comfortable with me going to a clothing optional resort overnight.

This post was edited

Two things I forgot.
Spend 4 days and 5 nights consecutively nude.
Average at least 18 hours nude and 20 shirtless from May - September.

This post was edited

I've done most of my list (though I'd like to do those things more).

I think the main thing left is a nude hike, and the Zipolite festival.

This post was edited

Drive a car with its hood down naked.

This post was edited

we done a lot or most of them just want to continue !

This post was edited

I will strike off one more this summer during my trip to Spain:
- stay in a naturist village (Vera Playa). Will be there for five nights.
Still on my list:
- Participate in a 5km nude run
- Nude sailing trip
- Zippolite nude festival

This post was edited

Reading this thread makes me realize that I have checked quite a few things off the nude to-do list. Everything from mowing the lawn to climbing a 13,000-foot peak. Hiking that peak naked was a big check box. Because I live in an isolated area with no nudist culture nearby, that I have found most of my remaining to-dos are associated with being around other nudists - #1) lead some nude hikes, especially for younger first-timers; #2) finish my book, "So You Want to be a Nudist", which will require me to take off in the RV and get around to more nudist resorts; #3) spend three months roaming around Europe visiting nudist locations, that also feeds into #2; #4) I like the idea of a nudist sailboat cruise; and #5) associated with #4, more nude beach time.

This post was edited

I came across this through a friend. I have done some fun nude things in my short three years of discovering this lifestyle. I want to have my body painted, do a 5k with the boyfriend, want to host a nude party/bonfire. There are many more things I want to do, but will need to change some things in my life. I have driven nude, walked in a public park with boyfriend with my shirt off, stayed the night at a nudist resort. That was fun! I cant wait to mark some things off my bucket list!

This post was edited

Be a participant in a World Naked Bike Ride, and run in a nude 5k.

This post was edited