Sailing on the Gulf

Got out today after the big freeze. Was nice to be soaking up the sun again . No one else out there as usual.

This topic was edited
RE:Sailing on the Gulf

I'm not on the gulf however had an interesting sail the last couple days. Have been in the Virgin Islands for the past month. Had a piece of equipment delivered to St. John which arrived late. Had to sail St Croix back to St John. Next morning pick up mail and sail back to St Croix. About 80 mile round trip just to get the mail. Beautiful sailing!! Enjoy the gulf, warm weather is certainly nice.

This post was edited

Should be a great day tomorrow. Offshore wind and plenty of sun to keep the all over tan going.

This post was edited

Out on the gulf enjoying the sun and sea breeze all over. Where are all the other boaters? Place is empty .

This post was edited

Out on the gulf enjoying the sun and sea breeze all over. Where are all the other boaters? Place is empty .

This post was edited

. Out here again fun in the sun . Where is everyone?

This post was edited

Out on the gulf soaking up the rays with no wind. Where is everyone ?

This post was edited

I usually get the boat in the water the first week of April. This year, we have a bit of a warm spell early. I boat off of Honeymoon Island. Beautiful water and a lot of empty areas.

This post was edited

What is that near? Im in Naples

This post was edited

Its a state park off of Dunedin, just north of Clearwater. Beautiful beach and hike.

This post was edited

I boat there all the time, Honeymoon and Caladesi. Usually no one there during the week

This post was edited