RE:Whats on your nudist to-do list?

Drive nude.Stay overnight at a clothing optional resort.Work out nude in a gym.Get a haircut while nude .
I knocked out two of these things at once the first time my wife and I went to White Tail Resort, we stayed the night and I got my morning workout in the following day. Working out nude was great.

This post was edited

Drove nude to the nude gym and met up with Minimalist75. Didn't get a chance to work out with him since I was there really early already but a dip in the pool and a chat was nice. Look forward to the next time. So far two TNs I've met at the gym/bath house.

Did you drive home nude too? Would have been more traffic by that time.

This post was edited

Definitely a nude cruise. We love cruising and always get a balcony stateroom so we can enjoy some naked time outside. Love to be able to wonder the entire ship while nude.

We always get a balcony on textile cruises but there is an up-charge for nude cruises. So we make up for it by getting a cheaper inside cabin on the nude cruises. Cost comes out pretty similar and we can still get some naked time outside... anywhere on the ship! Our favorite outdoor passtime onboard is playing miniature golf. And it is great to be able to leave your cabin in the morning with your sea pass card (I use a wristband but others make theirs into a necklace), sunglasses, and a pair of flip flops and absolutely nothing else! You don't even need a towel since there are stacks of them near anyplace you would sit down.

My to do list is pretty short since we've done most of the things in this thread already.
- Play a round of real golf nude at La Jenny in France (chip 'n putt at Cypress Cove and Lake Como isn't real golf!)
- Play guitar nude onstage in a band (need to check off getting good enough to play in a band at all first!)
- Spend a week wandering nude on Ile du Levant in France ("the naked island")
- Nude scuba diving
- Maybe a WNBR since my Achilles isn't in shape for any more nude 5Ks

This post was edited

During our winter (summer is way too hot) I hike nude in the local bushland. As I have done those trails a number of times now my to-do-list includes:

Going on a group nude hike
New places to hike nude...I keep an eye out for new places wherever I travel!

This post was edited

Same here with me!! I've always wanted to pose for an artistic nude photo shoot. Especially one that is outdoors in nature or in a unique setting like an abandoned building or a junkyard, etc.

What is on your nudist to-do list? I see a lot of people talk about going to nude beaches, which I highly recommend, but Ive done that. For me, it would be having a professional photographer take nude pics of me.Would love to hear your ideas!

This post was edited

I've done nude yoga before and loved that!! But I agree I'd love to have a gym to go to where I could workout naked. If they had a pool be able to swim naked too.

Drive nude.Stay overnight at a clothing optional resort.Work out nude in a gym.Get a haircut while nude .

This post was edited

I've done quite a bit in the almost 15 years I've been a nudist. Been to nude beaches (both official ones and unofficial ones lol), done a naked bike ride, hiked naked, been to a couple Korean spas, etc. but I feel like there's still alot more I want to/should do.

Off the top of my head I want to....

1. Go to and stay a while at a clothing optional resort.
2. Go naked camping with a group.
3. Go on a naked cruise or sailing expedition.
4. Travel to Greece, Spain, Italy and experience their nudist cultures.
5. Host my own regular nudist event/social event at my home.
6. Drive naked more often
7. Have a yard that I can always be naked in outdoors when I want to.
8. Pose nude for an art or science class / pose nude for an artistic photo shoot.

This post was edited

I've done quite a bit in the almost 15 years I've been a nudist. Been to nude beaches (both official ones and unofficial ones lol), done a naked bike ride, hiked naked, been to a couple Korean spas, etc. but I feel like there's still alot more I want to/should do.Off the top of my head I want to....1. Go to and stay a while at a clothing optional resort.2. Go naked camping with a group.3. Go on a naked cruise or sailing expedition.4. Travel to Greece, Spain, Italy and experience their nudist cultures.5. Host my own regular nudist event/social event at my home.6. Drive naked more often7. Have a yard that I can always be naked in outdoors when I want to.8. Pose nude for an art or science class / pose nude for an artistic photo shoot.

From what I have read and heard, full nudity is rare in Italy and Greece, but being minimally clothed at the beach is common.

This post was edited

1st - I wanted to be able to be nude 24/7 at home and of course weather permitting

2nd - a nude beech (not available in Inida)

3rd - take part in WNBR (also not financially feasbale for me)

This post was edited

Drove nude to the nude gym and met up with Minimalist75. Didn't get a chance to work out with him since I was there really early already but a dip in the pool and a chat was nice. Look forward to the next time. So far two TNs I've met at the gym/bath house.

Did you work out nude? I noticed that most of the few men who were working out were wearing shorts.

This post was edited