RE:Nude in a non nude park?

I have friends that set up a fairly large portable Ramada that has three walls. They put a rug in it and they position it so the open side is away from others view. You have to pick the right site, but you could use other methods to block views. They use that area as sort of a living room area. They cook and eat as well as socialize in there. Usually they find a nice scenic view too.

This post was edited

I have friends that set up a fairly large portable Ramada that has three walls. They put a rug in it and they position it so the open side is away from others view. You have to pick the right site, but you could use other methods to block views. They use that area as sort of a living room area. They cook and eat as well as socialize in there. Usually they find a nice scenic view too.

This post was edited

I just did this Monday night. I was by myself and I'm in Utah, so there isn't any other way. I picked a remote area, parked my truck to block the camp, and spend 14 glorious naked hours!!

This post was edited

Hi all. I love camping, especially nude, but I love a lot of things nude. I live in Colorado; I tend to veer off the beaten path as much as possible. as I have read in other blogs, some discussion of legal issues in public areas. I am no expert, and I have done a little research, while i agree the local jurisdiction is given the right to allow nude or not, and the feds support those decisions. so, you just have to be watchful of others and respect the idea that not all people feel the way we nudists do. I was pulled over in a state park a few years ago and questioned about a disturbance I was witness to, I was naked, the park ranger didn't say anything and off I went with my day. perhaps he was preoccupied with the disturbance. I believe if you are mindful of your surroundings, and do not intentionally offend other people, nothing will be said. I was camping once when I walked into another camp, apologized for intruding, those campers invited me to they're fire and were friendly. there is a thing called karma, i believe it's true.
Have a nice naked summer all of you.

This post was edited

Oh so true. Being respectful is important. But, I have made up my own sign saying that there are nudists ahead. People would drive up and not look at us. Lol
What is even more we camp on a dead end dirt road. They have to drive by again. lol But they stop and take pictures of the sign.

This post was edited

Definitely can relate. Some of the campsites I choose are specifically so I can arrange my site so I can be naked day or night.

This post was edited

Definitely can relate. Some of the campsites I choose are specifically so I can arrange my site so I can be naked day or night.

This post was edited

I belong to a group that does some camping. There is a campground with a more seclded area. Shrubs; brush, and trees that cover the majority of the perimeter. There is enough room that there can be 20 tents with area to mingle. One couple goes out a few days early in the week to reserve the space. This seems to be a popular space. They (we) string up a "curtain" barrier to go through to enter. There is also signs about nudity may be seen past that point. This has worked for our groups very well in a county hosted camping ground.
Enjoy where you can.
I do enjoy any nude time possible in any place being respectful of others.

This post was edited

I just wanted to say nudity is not illegal on federal land. It might be if the federal land is in a county where nudity is illegal. If a ranger comes along that enforces the county laws you might have a problem.

This post was edited

I have camped in Texas near Austin naked at a state park a few times. The park is in the area of Hippie Hollow (no camping), but across the lake. I just went to a remote area with brush or trees blocking sides. pulled truck to block any more cars from going up to camp site. Hung out naked at camp. At night is best, but I don't have a fire. I enjoy seeing the stars. Another site in the same area. I was lake side wide open stretch of beach. I had truck on one side and tent on other. Never had an issue keeping it on the low down.

This post was edited